Starting with Android 12, Google has added a feature that uses the front-facing camera to detect your face to rotate your phone’s screen accordingly. Do you want to use face detection for rotating your phone automatically running on Android 12? If so, in this read, you will learn how you can enable auto-rotate with face detection on Android 12.
How to Enable Auto-Rotate with Face Detection on Android 12?
There are many instances when we got annoyed by the auto-rotation feature as it rotates the phone’s screen to landscape while we are using it in portrait and that’s the reason why most people turn off the auto-rotation on their phones and enable it manually whenever they need.
However, with the Android 12 OS update, you don’t need to worry about the auto-rotation feature as Google has added the face-detection for auto-rotation which automatically rotates the phone’s screen by using the position of your face. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can turn on auto-rotate with the face detection feature on your device.
Turn ON Face Detection for Auto-Rotation
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap on Display on the settings page.
3. Click on the Auto-rotate screen under the Other display controls section.
4. Turn on the toggle next to Use auto-rotate.
5. Now, you will see a Face Detection option under it, turn on the toggle to use your face to automatically rotate your phone’s screen.
So, these are the steps by which you can turn on auto-rotation using face detection on Android 12. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: