YouTube Video Downloader, Download YouTube videos with any application, Download YouTube video in Laptop or PC or mobile, How to Download YouTube Videos without any App –
YouTube has billions of videos. It is the world’s biggest video-sharing platform. Here are the ways to download YouTube videos offline too.
YouTube gives you the option to share videos cross-platform and to download videos to watch within the app. This means if you are wondering how to download YouTube videos in your device storage, it’s not as simple as hitting the download button and done.
There is, however, a way to download videos onto an Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, or Linux-based device. Here’s how you can download videos for viewing them offline.
How to Download YouTube Videos?
There are many options out there for YouTube video download on mobile and desktop, but not all of them are as simple as hitting the download button.
Below are some of the options that we have tried and by using these options you can download videos easily.
There are many websites out there that let users download YouTube videos easily, here are some websites by which you can download videos easily:
These are the free websites that help you to download or save your preferred videos in simple steps without paying any money.
Follow these steps to download YouTube videos in just simple steps:
- Copy the link of the video which you want to download
- Go to any of the given website listed above (e.g, en.savefrom.net/1-youtube-video-downloader-5)
- Paste the copied link and click on download
- Now, Select the quality from drop down and click on Download
- You can choose quality from 144p to 1080p or higher to download the video.
- The video will be downloaded in your Download folder
- You can also check downloads in your browser settings
This method will work to download videos online works for all the devices including Android, iPhone or iPad, PC, Laptop, etc.
How to Download Your Own Video?
If you are a YouTube creator, you can easily download a copy of your own video from YouTube. The YouTube Studio application gives you an option to download copies of the video uploaded on the platform.
In order to do that, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to studio.youtube.com and login to your YouTube account.
- Search for the video you want to download.
- Click on the three-dot menu next to your video.
- Here you will see the Download option.
- Click on the Download option and your video will be downloaded in MP4 format.
- However, it’s important to note that it will only download in 720p resolution.
So, these are the ways by which you can download a video. We hope the article helps you in downloading YouTube on your device.