Turn off Floating Bubble Notifications, How to Disable Floating Notification Bubbles in Android or iPhone, Turn off Bubble from All Apps or Specific App or from Specific Chat, Disable Bubbles on MIUI –
A notification bubble is a feature that allows users to access a conversation from any screen on your Android or iOS device by clicking on the profile picture icon of the user with whom you are chatting.
However, many times we don’t want to use this feature as whenever we get a message, the chat comes up on the screen in the form of a pop-up bubble overlaying the current activity which could be quite annoying.
So, if you are one of those who want to disable the notification bubble on your Android device, read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to turn it off on
How to Disable Floating Notification Bubbles in Android?
If you want to get rid of floating notification bubbles on your device, we have listed the steps to disable them. Read on the article to check all the steps mentioned.
Turn off Notification Bubble for Specific Conversation
You can turn off the floating notification bubble for a specific chat, here’s how you can disable it.
- After receiving the message or notification for a person, swipe that notification downwards to expand it then open a floating window.
- Click on the Manage at the bottom-left side of the floating window.
- Here, click on Don’t Bubble Conversation.
Done, you have successfully disabled it for a specific conversation and you will not see all the future Bubbles for that conversation.
Turn off Notification Bubble for Specific App
If you want to turn off the floating notification bubble for a specific app on your Android device, follow the steps we have mentioned below.
- Open the Settings on your Android device.
- Click on the Apps and Notification or search it in the search bar.
- Tap on See All Apps to see a list of all the apps installed on your device.
- Click on the App for which you want to disable bubbles.
- Now, click on Notifications and select Bubbles.
- Finally, click on Nothing can bubble to stop it.
Turn off Notification Bubble for All Apps
You can also disable the floating notification bubble on All the Apps on your Android phone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Click on Apps and Notifications then select Notifications.
- Tap on Bubbles from the given options.
- Alternatively, you can search for Bubbles in the search bar.
- Here, you will see an Allow apps to show bubbles option.
- Turn off the toggle for Allow apps to show bubbles.
Done, you have successfully disabled them from all apps. Now, no apps will send you notification bubbles. You can also re-enable them in the future from this section.
How to Disable Floating Notification Bubbles in iPhone?
If you want to disable bubbles on your iPhone, you can easily do it as they also have a similar feature to Android’s notification bubbles feature. Here’s how you can turn it off on your iPhone.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Notifications from the given options.
- Tap on the app for which you want to disable badges.
- Toggle the button for the Badge icon to turn off the badge notification for that application.
So, these are the ways by which you can turn off the notification bubbles on your Android device. We hope the article helped you in disabling them.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You can easily disable it on your Android device. To do so, open Settings on your device >> Go to Apps and Notifications >> Choose the App for which you want to disable it >> Click on Notifications and then Bubbles >> Turn off the toggle to disable.
In MIUI you will see bubbles under the Developers option. To disable it, open Settings on your Poco or Redmi or Xiaomi phone >> Go to the Additional Settings >> Developer Options >> Here, you will see Bubbles under the Apps section. You can disable it by turning off the toggle for Bubbles.