Disable notifications while playing games, block notifications while gaming, how to stop notifications while playing Pubg iPhone, How to Disable Calls & Notifications while Gaming on iPhone –
iPhones are one of the most powerful smartphones on the market and that’s why people use them to play games. However, iPhones don’t come with a built-in Gaming Mode that turns off distractions while playing games on them.
Most Android devices have this feature by which you can easily disable distractions. Hopefully, there is a way by which you can disable all the distractions such as calls and notifications while gaming on your iPhone.
So, if you are one of those who purchased an iPhone for gaming and want to turn off calls & notifications while playing games on it, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Turn Off Calls & Notifications while Playing Games on Your iPhone?
Notifications are a good thing as they appear when a new email or message comes in. But it becomes annoying when they appear in the middle of a game.
If you have the same problem and want to get rid of any distractions, here’s how you can disable calls and notifications on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Here, you will find the Do Not Disturb option, tap on it.
- On the next page, choose Always under the Silence option.
- Now, just turn on Do Not Disturb before you start any game.
Done, you will not get any notifications while playing games. Now, you can also disable the calls. Here’s how you can do it.
- On the Do Not Disturb page, click on Allow Calls From and select No One.
- Now, open Siri Shortcuts app on your iPhone and go to the Automation section.
- Here, tap on the ‘+’ icon and choose to Create Personal Automation.
- Scroll down and select the Open App option at the bottom.
- Here, select the game in which you don’t want to receive calls while playing.
- Click on Add action and search for Do Not Disturb in the menu then tap on it and set it to turn-on and click Next.
- Turn off the toggle for Ask Before Running and click Done.
Done, you have successfully turned off all the calls and notifications on your iPhone while playing games on it.
However, you will have to turn on the Do Not Disturb every time you play as there is no way to automatically disable and enable the Do Not Disturb.
So, this is the way by which you can disable all the calls & notifications while gaming on your iPhone. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You can easily stop calls and notifications on your Apple iPhone. To do so, open Settings >> Do Not Disturb >> Choose Always under Silence. Now, enable Do Not Disturb right before playing any game.