Do you want to remove or clear your transaction history on PhonePe from your Android or iOS device? If so, in this read, you will learn how to delete PhonePe Transaction History.
How to Delete PhonePe Transaction History?
PhonePe is an Indian digital payment and financial technology company based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) which can be used to send or receive money directly into a bank account. It also allows users to pay bills, recharge mobile numbers, DTH, book tickets, and more.
Once a user sends or receives money on the platform, the transaction saves in the history section by default which contains the details like the amount sent or received and other things.
While the transaction history is useful for many users but some people want to clear their transaction history from the platform or app. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can clear your PhonePe transaction details or history.
Clear PhonePe Transaction History
As per the RBI guidelines, there is no direct way to delete transaction history. However, you can contact the PhonePe support team to clear a particular or some transactions from the history. Below are the steps to do so.
1. Open the PhonePe app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Log in to your account using your mobile number if you have not already.
3. Tap on the History tab at the bottom-right side to see all of your transactions.
4. Find and tap on the transaction you want to delete from the list.
5. On the next screen, tap on Contact Support.
6. Now, on the chat screen, create a ticket and mention that you want to erase the transaction from the history.
7. Once done, click on the Send button to contact the support team.
Now, the PhonePe support team or technical team will contact you within 24 hours for confirmation. Once verified, you will not see the transaction in your history on the app.
Delete your PhonePe account
You can also delete all the transactions by deleting your PhonePe account. Follow the below steps to delete your account.
1. Open the PhonePe app on your phone and log in to your account.
2. Click on the questions mark (?) icon at the top.
3. Under Other Topics, tap on Profile > My PhonePe Profile.
4. Tap on My PhonePe account details.
5. On the next screen, tap on Deactivating my PhonePe account.
6. Now, tap on I want to stop using my PhonePe account permanently then choose I am not happy with PhonePe.
7. Select Contact Support and on the chat screen, write why you want to delete your account.
8. Finally, send it and the PhonePe team will contact you to confirm your request and delete your account.
Once deleted, you can again sign up on the platform and start with a fresh account without any transaction history.
So, these are the steps by which you can clear your PhonePe transaction history from your Android or iPhone device. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: