How to Delete All Contacts on iPhone at once, remove multiple contacts on iPhone without iCloud, Delete Bulk Contacts From Your iPhone At Once –
Nowadays every person knows about Apple iPhones. Users of iPhones are also increasing day by day because of their quality products. Owning iPhone become a trend as people are ignoring its expenses as compared to its features.
Many times, users want to delete multiple contacts at once as they don’t want to keep them on their devices. However, Apple does not have the option to delete multiple contacts at once. But, don’t worry, there are some workarounds by which you can achieve the same thing.
So, if you are also one of those who delete bulk contacts from your iPhone at once, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so on your Apple device.
How to Delete Bulk Contacts From Your iPhone At Once?
There are many workarounds methods by which you can delete multiple contacts at once on your iPhone. In this article, we have listed some of them. So, read the full article to explore all the methods.
From Contacts App
The first way to delete bulk contact is by removing them one by one from the Contacts App. Here’s how you can do it on your iPhone.
- Open the Contacts app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the contact’s name which you want to delete.
- Click on the Edit button on the top-right side.
- Here, you will see a Delete Contact option at the bottom, tap on it.
- Confirm it by tapping on Delete Contact.
Done, you have successfully deleted a contact on your iPhone. Repeat the same steps for all the contacts you want to delete.
iPhone contacts are stored and backed up in Apple’s iCloud which you can access from any Apple device. Also, there is an option to delete multiple contacts from iCloud using a computer. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a browser on your system.
- Visit iCloud.com on a web browser.
- Log in to your account using the Apple ID and password.
- After logging in, tap on Contacts.
- Select multiple contacts which you want to delete by pressing the control key on your keyboard.
- After selecting all the contacts which you want to delete, tap on the Settings icon at the bottom left side.
- Tap on Delete and confirm it by tapping on Delete again.
Done, you have successfully deleted the bulk contacts from iCloud and they will be deleted from all your Apple devices.
Using Third-Party Apps
You can also delete bulk contacts using a third-party app. There are many apps available on App Store that can help you in deleting multiple contacts. One of them is the Groups app. Here’s how you can use it for deleting bulk contacts.
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Search for Groups in the search and download it.
- You can also download it by visiting: apps.apple.com/us/app/groups/id407855546
- Once downloaded, open the app on your device.
- Give all the required permissions.
- Click on All Contacts from the given options.
- Tap on the circle before the contact’s name and select multiple contacts which you want to delete.
- After selecting, click on Choose Action at the top.
- Click on Delete Contacts from the given options and confirm the deletion.
Done, you have successfully deleted multiple contacts using the Groups app.
Conclusion: Delete Bulk Contacts From Your iPhone At Once
So, these are the ways by which you can delete bulk contacts from your iPhone at once. We hope the article helped you in removing multiple contacts at once on your Apple iPhone.
Yes, you can easily delete contacts on your iPhone. To do so, Open the Contacts App >> Tap on the Contact you want to delete >> Click on the Edit button at the top >> Choose to Delete Contact and confirm it.