Copy Twitter Profile Link or URL, How to Get Your Twitter Link on PC or Smartphone, Get your profile link on Android or iOS or PC, How to Copy Your Twitter Profile Link on PC or Smartphone –
Twitter is a popular microblogging and social networking service. It has millions of active users globally and is a widely used social media platform among users.
However, many users want to know their profile URL or link as they need to share it on another platform. But they don’t know how to copy their profile link. Hopefully, there are ways to copy your Twitter profile URL from a mobile app or browser.
So, if you are also one of those who want to copy your profile URL. Read the article till the end as we have listed the procedure to copy and share your Twitter Profile Link.
How to Copy Your Twitter Profile Link?
You can easily copy your profile link from a web browser as well as from the mobile application of Twitter. Below we have listed the step-by-step to copy the URL.
On a Web Browser
Copying your Profile link from a web browser is very easy, here’s how you can do it.
- Open a web browser like Safari or Chrome.
- Visit, twitter.com to open Twitter official website.
- Log in to your account if you have already.
- Now, you will land on your Twitter feed.
- Click on the Profile option from the left sidebar.
- Here, you will see your Twitter name, username, and your bio.
- Click on the URL field at the top of the page.
- Now, copy your profile URL.
- Done, you have successfully copied your profile link.
On Mobile App
You can also copy your profile URL from the mobile application. Here’s how you can copy it on both Android and iOS devices.
- Open the Twitter app on your device.
- Click on your profile picture and then select Profile.
- Here, you will be on your Profile feed.
- Click on the three-dots menu at the top and select Share.
- Click on the Copy Link or share it any where you want.
- Done, you have successfully copied your Profile URL.
Bonus: Create Your Profile URL
Basically, your Twitter URL consists of twitter.com plus your username, so if you remember your username, you can easily create the profile link. Here’s how you can do it.
- You can get the URL by replacing the xyz in twitter.com/xyz with your username.
- For example, if your Twitter username is daily_TechByte, your URL will be twitter.com/daily_TechByte
- Now, share the link where you want to.
- Done, you have successfully got your Profile URL.
Conclusion: Copy Your Twitter Profile Link
So, these are the ways to copy the profile URL of your Twitter account. We hope the article helps in getting your profile link from a mobile app or web browser.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
1 thought on “How to Copy Your Twitter Profile Link on PC or Smartphone?”