Copy Your Instagram Profile Link, How to find my Instagram profile link URL, Copy Instagram Profile Link and URL, Get your Instagram Profile URL, Find your Instagram Profile Link, How to Copy Your Instagram Profile URL on Desktop or Smartphone –
Instagram is a popular social media platform used by billions of people. Sometimes we want the URL for our Instagram account to share your Instagram profile with others or to link your account with other social media platforms.
It is very easy to copy other users’ Instagram profile links but when it comes to copying our profile URL, there is no direct way on the application to copy the URL.
So, if you are also wondering how you can copy your Instagram profile URL easily, read the article till the end to know the process by which you can generate your profile link.
How to Copy Your Instagram Profile URL
There are many ways by which you can copy your Instagram profile link URL easily. Below we have listed all the methods by which you will get the profile link that you can share with others.
Using your Username
You can easily create your profile link using your username. Below are the steps by which you can create your profile link.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Go to your profile page.
- Here, you will see your username at the top (You can also check your username by clicking Edit Profile).
- Copy or Note down your username.
- Now replace xyz with your username on instagram.com/xyz.
- Like my username is dailytechbyte, so our profile link will be instagram.com/dailytechbyte.
Done, now you can copy your profile URL and paste it where you want.
Using a Browser on your device
You can also get your profile link using a browser. Here are the steps by which you can get your profile URL from any web browser.
- Open any browser on your smartphone.
- Now, type instagram.com and hit the search button.
- Login to your account for which you want to copy the link.
- Go to your profile feed page.
- Click on the search bar and copy the URL.
Done, your profile link will be copied to the clipboard. You can share it anywhere you want by simply pasting it.
Using a Laptop or Computer
You can also get your profile link URL from your laptop or computer. Below are the steps for doing it.
- Open Instagram.com on any browser.
- Log in to your Instagram account for which you want to copy the link.
- Click on your profile logo on the right side and select Profile.
- Now, copy the link from the URL at the top.
Done, the link for your profile will be copied. You can now paste it anywhere you want.
Copy Other People’s Instagram Profile URL
Copying other users’ Instagram profile links is easier than copying your own account’s link. You can easily copy other people’s links easily through the Instagram app. Below are the steps by which you can do it.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Go to the person’s account of which you want to copy the URL.
- Here, click on the three-dots menu at the top right side.
- Select the Copy Profile URL option.
Done, the profile link for that account will be copied to your clipboard, you can paste it anywhere you want or share it easily with others.
Q. Can I change my Instagram profile URL?
Yes, you can change your Instagram profile URL, but to change your profile link, you need to change the username of your account. We have already made a dedicated article to change your Instagram username. Click here to read it now.
Q. Can I copy my profile link on Instagram?
Yes, you can copy your profile URL easily. We have listed all the ways by which you can do it. Check all the steps for copying your profile URL.
So, these are the ways by which you can copy your Instagram profile link. If you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.