Wondering how to Convert Your Facebook Profile into a Facebook Page, Why would I need to change a Facebook profile into a Page –
Facebook is a popular and widely social media platform. It has millions of active users around the world.
In the era of technology, almost everyone has a Facebook Profile and everyone knows how to create one, but many users are curious about how they can convert their Facebook Profile into a Page.
So, if you are also one of those who want to convert your Facebook into a Facebook Page, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Convert Your Facebook Profile into a Facebook Page?
Changing your Facebook Profile into a Page will give some additional features and it will make your account public. Once you convert, you will get access to Facebook Insights, create Facebook ads, and also can share admin access with your colleagues.
In this article, we have added the step-by-step guide by which you can convert your profile into a page.
Change Facebook Profile into a Page
Below we have added the step-by-step guide to convert to change a Facebook Profile into a Page.
- Open Facebook on your device.
- Click on the three-lines or hamburger menu next to the notification icon.
- Tap on See Your Profile below your Profile Name.
- Click on the three-dots icon under your Profile and tap on Copy Link to Profile.
- If you are using the Facebook web, visit facebook.com then tap on your profile icon at the top right side and select your account. Now, copy the link from the URL at the top.
- Once done, again open Facebook on your device
- Click on the hamburger menu or three-lines icon.
- Scroll down, and tap on Help & Support to visit Help Center.
- Type ‘Switch into your page’ in the search box and hit enter.
- Select Switch into your page in the new pages experiences from the given options.
- Scroll down, and you will see a Was this helpful section, tap No.
- Now, select The Solution doesn’t work from the given options.
- Paste the link you have copied and describe that you want to convert your profile into a page.
- For e.g., “Hello Facebook Support, I wanna change my Facebook profile into a page but the option to do so is not working for me. Could you please help me to convert my profile into a page? I have added my profile link. Thanks.”
- After adding the description, click on Submit button at the bottom.
- Wait for 24 to 48 hours and Facebook Team will convert your profile into a page.
Done, you have successfully changed your Facebook profile into a page.
So, these are the steps by which you can change your Facebook Profile into a Facebook Page. We hope the article helped you in converting a profile into a page.
Facebook says if you represent anything other than yourself on your profile, it simply means to break the Facebook Terms of Service. Hence, you need to convert it into a page.