How to connect AirPods to Android or iPhone, AirPods won’t connect to iPhone, how to connect AirPods to find my iPhone, How To Your Connect AirPods To iPhone –
Apple removed the 3.5 mm headphone jack back in 2016 with the launch of the iPhone 7 and at the same time, they introduced the AirPods to fill the gap.
Pairing or connecting AirPods to your iPhone is not tough but if you are doing it for the first time or don’t know how to do it, then it will become confusing for you to pair it but don’t worry, we got you covered.
So, if you are one of those who want to connect your AirPods to an iPhone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How To Connect Your AirPods To iPhone?
In this article, we have listed the steps to connect the AirPods to an iPhone. The process to connect it is very easy. Here’s how you can do it.
Note: Before pairing or connecting your AirPods to an iPhone, make sure that you have Bluetooth turned on. You can easily do it from Settings. To do so, open the Settings App on your device, and go to Bluetooth, then turn on the toggle for Bluetooth if not enabled already.
Also, make sure that your AirPods are sufficiently charged before connecting them. However, they don’t need to fully charge.
Connect AirPods to an iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone and stay on the home screen.
- Now, open your AirPods case and hold it close to the iPhone (if you are using AirPods Max, take them out of their case and hold them close to the iPhone).
- Once the prompt appears on your phone, click on Connect.
- If you are connecting your AirPods to this iPhone for the first time, follow the on-screen steps and the setup prompt will guide you through other settings.
If you don’t see the Connect button on your iPhone, you can also connect the AirPods manually. Here’s how you can do it.
- To connect your AirPods manually, put them in their case and close it. Wait for a few seconds, then open the case very close to your iPhone. Press and hold the button on the back of the case for a few seconds until you see a blinking white light.
- If you have AirPods Max, press the Noise Control button on the right earcup and then hold the earcups very close to your iPhone.
Done, you have successfully connected your AirPods to an iPhone.
So, these are the ways by which you can pair or connect your AirPods to an iPhone. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
Before connecting, make sure that you have Bluetooth turned on. If enabled, put both AirPods in the charging case and close it. Wait for a few seconds, then open the case close to your iPhone.
Turn on the Bluetooth on your Android device, open the AirPods case, and hold the pairing button at the back. Now, look for AirPods in the list and tap on Pair and your AirPods will be successfully connected to your Android phone.