Wondering how to Clear Screen Time Data on iPhone and Mac, How do I delete Screen Time on my iPad, Why Clear or Reset Screen Time Data, How Does Screen Time Work –
Apple has a Screen Time feature that allows users to track how they are using the device. Using this feature, users will get useful insights into how much time they spend on frequently used apps.
However, some users wish to clear or delete old screen time data on their iPhone and Mac devices but are not able to do it. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to Clear Screen Time Data on iPhone and Mac, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Clear Screen Time Data on iPhone and Mac?
Screen Time allows users to track all the activities of apps and websites they have used and how much time they have spent on them. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can delete screen time data on iPhones and Mac.
Reset Screen Time Data on iPhone or iPad
The steps to reset screen time data on Apple iPhone and iPad is very similar. There is a way by which you can reset and it will also erase the previous data. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Here, you will see a Screen Time option, tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Turn Off Screen Time.
- Again, click on Turn Off Screen Time to confirm it.
- Click on Turn On Screen Time to enable it again.
- Tap on Continue when the Screen Time prompt appears.
- Select This is My iPhone or This is My Child’s iPhone.
Done, you have successfully disabled and enabled Screen Time on your iPhone or iPad. Now, you will not see the old screen time data on your device.
Reset Screen Time Data on Mac
You can easily reset screen time data by disabling and enabling it again on your Mac computer. Here’s how you can do it.
- Click on the Apple logo menu at the top left side of your Mac computer.
- Select System Preferences from the given options.
- Tap on Screen Time under System Preferences.
- Click on Options on the bottom-right side.
- Tap on Turn Off next to the Screen Time option.
- Confirm it by tapping of Turn off button at the popup.
- Click on Turn On next to Screen Time to enable it again.
- Select the App Usage from the left sidebar to view your Screen Time data.
Done, you have successfully disabled and enabled Screen Time on your Mac computer. Now, you will not see the old screen time data under App Usage. You can start using your Mac again to let Screen Time track data and show it as fresh statistics.
So, these are the ways by which you can clear screen time data on your Apple iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer. We hope the article helped you in deleting the old screen time data on Apple devices.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You can disable the screen time on your iPad by following the same steps you do on your iPhone. To disable it, open the Settings app >> Click on Screen Time >> Tap on Turn Off Screen Time to disable it.
Clearing or resetting Screen Time helps you whether you want to see set new usage goals or if you want to see what kids are doing in school or if you have any other goals.
Apple devices have a built-in feature that keeps a record of activities you perform on the device. It gives users a detailed overview of the time they spent.
You May Also Like:
How to Enable Battery Percentage on iPhone running on iOS 16?
How to Turn On Live Captions Feature on iPhone?