Every browser stores the history of web pages a user visit through them and also stores cache data to give users a better performance and the same goes for Apple’s in-house Safari browser. However, just like Android’s famous browsers, Apple also provides an option by which users can delete history and website data in the Safari browser on their phone, and in this read, you will learn how you can clear history and website data in Safari on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Clear History and Website Data in Safari on iPhone?
Clearing History and Website Data for Safari on Apple iPhone is very simple and straightforward. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can delete history and site data.
From Settings App
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down and tap on Safari on the settings page.
3. Tap on Clear History and Website Data.
4. Confirm it by tapping on Clear History and Website Data.
Done, you have successfully deleted the Safari browser’s history and website data on your Apple iPhone and iPad.
Delete Cookies without Clearing Browsing History
If you don’t want to clear the browsing history of the browser and just want to delete cookies for specific data, follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Scroll down and select Safari.
3. On the Safari settings page, tap Advanced at the bottom.
4. Click on Website Data and tap on Edit.
5. Finally, click on the “-” icon just before the website whose cookies you want to delete then tap on Delete.
6. To delete all website data, click on Remove All Website Data then tap on Remove Now.
Conclusion: Clear History and Website Data in Safari on iPhone
So, these are the steps by which you can delete Safari browser’s history and data on Apple iPhone or iPad. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: