Windows comes with a built-in tool that allows users to check the network data usage on the device. It is a very useful feature to keep an eye on your data usage and also make sure that you don’t exceed your monthly bandwidth quota. In this read, you will learn how to check your network data usage on Windows PC running on Windows 10 or 11.
How to Check Your Data Usage on Windows PC?
Although the option or toll does not provide a lot of information, instead it gives an overview of your network usage. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can check yours on a computer running Windows 10 or 11.
Check Network Data Usage
1. Press the Windows+S key to open search then type Settings and tap to open it. Alternatively, press the Windows+I key to open the settings app.
2. Click on Network & Internet on the appeared window.
3. Finally, tap on Data Usage.
Now, the PC will show the network data usage at the top with the breakout of usage below it.
Reset Data Usage
If you want to reset the data usage on your computer, follow the below steps.
1. On the Data Usage breakout page, scroll down to the bottom.
2. Tap on Reset usage stats.
3. Confirm it by tapping on Reset.
So, these are the ways by which you can see your network data usage on a PC on Windows 10 or 11. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: