How Old Is Your Gmail Account, Find out the Gmail account creation date, How To Find the Creation Date of your Gmail or Google Account, and How to Check When Your Gmail Account was Created –
Gmail is one of the popular free email services provided by Google. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users globally.
Many users are using the Gmail service from the very beginning or for a very long time and they have forgotten when they have created their account. But, now they want to check when they have created their account on the platform, don’t worry we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to check Your Gmail account creation date, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Check When Your Gmail Account was Created?
Remembering when a Gmail account was created may be easy for some users, but most users can’t remember the exact date and year. Hence, in this article, we have listed the step-by-step to check it.
Knowing the account creation can be helpful in case you get locked out of your account. It’s one of the questions that Google asks you to restore your account.
You can check the account creation data by browsing the welcome mail you received as it’s the first mail that Google sent to you once you create your account. Although most users delete the welcome mail but don’t worry, there is a way by which you can find the account creation date.
From Gmail’s Settings
Below we have listed the steps by which you can find the date of your account creation. Follow the steps to check when your account was created.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Visit mail.google.com and log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on the Settings icon at the top and choose to See All Settings.
- Here, you will see a Forwarding and POP/IMAP section in the top header, tap on it.
- Alternatively, visit this link: mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/fwdandpop
- You will see the status next to the Pop Download section. Here, you will see a date. This is the date on which you have created your account.
However, if you have never enabled the Pop for mails then you will not be able to see the date of account creation.
Now, when you make a Google account, you will also be signed to many other services like YouTube, Google Maps, and others.
If you are using YouTube from the same email address then you can see the account creation date and it will show the exact date when you have created your Gmail or Google account. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open YouTube.com on a browser.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Tap on your profile picture icon at the top and choose Your Channel.
- Click on the About section.
- Here, you will see the joining date under the Stats section.
Conclusion: Check When Your Gmail Account was Created
So, these are the ways by which you can Check When Your Gmail Account was Created. We hope the article helped you in knowing when you have created your Google account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
How to Access Gmail without Internet Connectivity on Your Browser?
How to Download Google Meet on Windows and Mac PC?