Check how many phone numbers linked with Aadhaar, How to check how many SIM cards registered with your Aadhaar card, Check how many Mobile Numbers Linked to your Aadhaar Card –
After the announcement of the mobile number Aadhaar linking, you cannot get a new SIM card without an Aadhaar card in India.
You can issue nine SIM cards on your Aadhaar card as per the Department of Telecommunications (DoT). But what if someone else is using a number issued on your Aadhaar cards? How do you check how many numbers are linked with your Aadhaar card?
Well, there is a way to know about this using the DoT’s new portal which helps people to find out how many mobiles numbers are linked with their Aadhaar card.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has announced a web portal named as “Telegram Analytics for Fraud Management & Consumer Protection (TAFCOP)” to help peoples check the mobile numbers allotted on their names.
This portal lets you not only check the mobile numbers allotted on your name but also helps you to report them. Here’s how you can check it easily.
Check Mobile Numbers Linked to Aadhaar
Below are the step-by-step guide to check the mobile numbers linked to your Aadhar Card:
- First of all the open the TAFCOP (Telegram Analytics for Fraud Management & Consumer Protection) portal.
- Now, enter your phone number linked with your Aadhar card in the box given on the home screen.
- Click on the Request OTP and it will send an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to validate your mobile number.
- Done, the portal will display the list of the mobile number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Users can also report the numbers that they are not using.
As per DoT (Department of Telecommunications) guidelines, individual subscribers can register for up to nine mobile connections in their name and people having more than nine mobile connections will be informed by SMS.
Subscribers can also take necessary actions if their mobile numbers are not in use or not being used by themselves. They can also visit the TAFCOP portal and check the status of their request.
Note: This TAFCOP portal service is currently available only for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh consumers. However, the service is working with other states consumers including Karnataka, Delhi, etc. As the service is available for other states too, we can expect that this portal will soon provide data for all the consumers in India.
Another Method: Using UIDAI Website
People can also check where the Aadhaar Card has been used in the past six months on the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) website.
Below are the step-by-step guide to check where your Aadhar card used in past six months.
- First of all, open the UIDAI website.
- Here, you will see My Aadhaar drop-down menu, click on that.
- A drop-down will occur, under the Aadhar Services, click on Aadhaar Authentication History.
- A new page will open, enter your Aadhaar number, security captcha, and click on Send OTP.
- Now, select Authentication type, start and end date, enter the number of records.
- Finally, enter the OTP sent to your mobile number, and click on Verify OTP.
- Done, it will show the list of services where your Aadhar number has been used in the last six months or in the range that your entered.