Change YouTube View Count from Lakhs to Millions, How to Change YouTube Views Counts from Lakhs to Millions, Convert Lakhs to Millions in YouTube, Change YouTube Lakhs Views to Millions of Counts, Change YouTube Views Counts to Millions –
Google (the parent company of YouTube) has recently made changes to YouTube views and subscribers counts in India, it changes the international counting method to the Indian counting method.
So, now you can see views in Lakhs or Crores instead of Millions or Billions. This change has been done to make the app look more familiar to Indian users.
This change is making the YouTube App more unfamiliar than familiar for many users, so they want to switch back to the millions of counts. This is very easy to switch back as YouTube uses your smartphone language settings to switch the view counters on YouTube.
You can switch the settings to the US (United States) spoken English and the YouTube views counter will switch back to millions and billions. Here is a step-by-step guide to tell you how you can do that on your Android smartphone.
Change YouTube Views Counts to Millions
YouTube has always shown the views and subscriber count in the international numbering system i.e. in Millions and Billions, but recently YouTube change that for Indian users to make it more understandable for all the Indian users.
But, some YouTube users do not seem to appreciate the change as they have become comfortable seeing the counts in Millions or Billions instead of Lakhs or Crores.
So, Here’s how you can change YouTube views counts to Millions or Billions.
On Android devices
These steps work on all Android smartphones and tablets despite the version. If you don’t find the items at the right place then search for Languages & Input in the search box of Settings.
- Open the Settings menu on your Android smartphone.
- Now go to Additional settings.
- Select the Language & Input option then tap on Languages.
- Here you will see all your language selected to use with the smartphone.
- Now, you will see a list of different languages.
- Select the English (United States) language option.
- Once selected, set this language as default and restart the app.
Once you will restart your smartphone, go to the YouTube app and you’ll see that your changes have been done.
On iOS devices
You will also need to change the language of your iOS device to change the view count from Lakhs to millions or billions. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Settings on your device and go to General.
- Here, you will see a Language & Region option.
- Click on the Language & Region and tap on iPhone or iPad Language.
- Now, select English (United States) from the given ones.
- Finally, click on Done to save the changes you have made.
After doing this, restart your device. After restarting, you will see that the changes have been saved.
On Laptop or Computer
You can easily change the view count from Lakhs to Millions on your laptop or computer using any web browser.
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Visit YouTube’s official website or youtube.com
- Click on your profile picture icon at the top right side.
- Now, click on Language from the given options.
- Select English (United States or US) from Languages.
Some FAQs to Change YouTube Views Counts
Yes, you can change the YouTube View counts from Lakhs to Millions easily through your smartphone Settings. Here we have listed the steps by which you can do it easily.
To change the view counts on YouTube from lakhs to millions, open your device’s Settings, then go to Language & Input and select Languages. Here, you will see a list of many languages, select English (United States) from the given ones.
There are 10 Million in 1 crore YouTube views.
You can easily change YouTube view counts from Lakhs to millions on your iPhone. To do so, open Settings, then go to General and choose Language & Region. Now, select iPhone Language, and select English (United States) or English (UK).
So, these are the ways by which you can Change YouTube Views Counts from Lakhs to Millions. If you like the article and think it helped you in replaying your Reels video, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.