Wondering How To Change Your Username on BeReal, How to Update Your Name on the BeReal app –
BeReal is a photo-sharing social media platform that asks users to post one photo per day to show their followers what they are doing in real-time.
The platform gives users a few minutes to click your picture and send it to their friends, so you surely will not have much time to be prepared. However, users can decide on their profile and username.
Many users want to change their username on the platform but they don’t know how to do it. We also wanted the same thing but were able to change it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to change your username on BeReal, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How To Change Your Username on BeReal?
Users can easily change and update their usernames on the platform. In this read, we have added the step-by-step guide on how you can update your username on BeReal.
Update Your Username
1. Open the BeReal app on your device.
2. Click on your profile picture icon at the top-right side.
3. On the next screen, click on Edit My Profile.
4. Tap and remove your username and type a new for your account.
5. After entering, click on the checkmark icon at the top-right side to see if the username is available or not. If it’s available, your username will be updated while if it’s not available, you will get an error message stating, “Sorry, this username is already in use.”
So, these are the steps by which you can update your username on the BeReal app. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: