How to change your username of Twitter?
Twitter allows users to change their username daily or as much as they can, and has no limitations when it comes to changing a username.
Changing your username does not affect your existing followers, direct messages, and replies.
But if you have a verified Twitter account, then changing your username daily will result in the loss of your verification badge at your current handle.
Below are the steps for changing the username. Follow these steps to change your username easily.
How to change your username
- First of all, log in to your account on any device.
- Now click on the Setting and Privacy Option.
- If you are not seeing Setting and Privacy then simply click on More and then Setting and Privacy.
- Now click on the Account or Account Information Option.
- If it asks for a password then enter your Twitter password and click on confirm.
- Now, you will see the username option click on that.
- Make your username, if it was taken then it says ‘Username is already taken.
- If the username is already taken, you will be prompted to choose another username.
- Now select another username, if it is not taken, then it shows the green checkmark, hence you can set that username.
- Finally, click on the ‘Done’ button and your username is changed.
Some FAQs Related to Twitter username
- Can I change my Twitter username without losing followers?
Yes, you can change your Username as much as you can without losing any followers or your online presence.
- How can I edit My Twitter?
You can easily change or edit your username by following the simple steps that we provided in this article.
- How may times I can change my Twitter Username?
You can change your username daily because there is no limitation to changing your username on Twitter.
- Can I change my @name on Twitter app?
Yes, you can change your username via the app easily, we have provided simple steps in this article for changing your username.