There are many instances when users want to change the default language for their account on the platform as they are not comfortable with the chosen one. Do you want to change your primary language on Facebook? If so, in this read, you will learn how to change your language on Instagram.
How to Change Your Language on Instagram?
Meta-owned photo and video-sharing platform, Instagram are available in more than 30 different languages. While creating, it will set the language the same as what is set on your device. However, many users wish to use a language other than the device on the platform but they don’t know how to do it. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can change the language on Instagram.
You can easily change the language from a web browser on your PC or computer. Follow the below steps to change your primary language on Instagram.
1. Open the Instagram official website on your PC.
2. Click on the three-line icon at the bottom and select Settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the language.
4. Select the language which you want to set from the menu.
If you are using Instagram on your Android or iPhone and want to change the language for your account, follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Click on your profile icon at the bottom to visit your profile feed.
3. Tap on the hamburger menu at the top and select Settings.
4. On the settings page, tap on Account.
5. Tap on Language then search or select the language of your choice.
Conclusion: Change Your Language on Instagram
So, these are the steps by which you can change your primary language on Instagram. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You can easily change and switch your language back to English on both Mobile and Web versions. Follow the steps mentioned in the article to change it on your Android, iPhone, and on PC.
You can easily change the translation settings for your account. To do so, open instagram.com on a browser >> Go to Settings >> Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the language and select English from the menu.
You May Also Like: