Why did my Facebook language change, facebook in English only please, how to change Facebook language on iPhone or Android, how to change the Facebook language back to English on mobile, How to Change Your Language On Facebook –
Facebook is one of the popular social media platforms owned by Meta. It is widely used and has millions of active users around the world.
Many times, users want to change the default language on the platform as they are not comfortable in English or they want to use the platform with any other language. However, most users don’t know how to do this, don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to change your language on Facebook, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Change Your Language on Facebook?
Facebook is available in more than 100 different languages. While creating, it will set the language the same as what is set on your device. You can easily change the default language on your account from mobile and PC. Read the full article to explore all the steps for doing so.
You can easily change the language from a web browser on your PC. Follow the below steps to do so on your computer.
- Open Facebook.com on a web browser.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on the downward-facing arrow next to the notifications icon.
- Choose Settings & Privacy and select Settings.
- Tap on Language & Region from the sidebar.
- Click on the Edit button next to the language preference you’d like to change (if you want to change all the languages, repeat the same steps for all).
- Choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on Save Changes to apply these changes to your account.
If you are an iPhone user and want to change the language for your account, here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Facebook App on your device.
- Log in to your Facebook account if you have not already.
- Click on the three-line icon (or Menu icon) next to the notifications icon.
- Tap on Settings & Privacy then select App Language.
- Select the Language of your choice and save the settings.
If you are using Facebook on your Android phone, here’s how you can change it on your device.
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device.
- Click on the three-line icon (or hamburger menu) next to the notifications icon.
- Choose Settings & Privacy and click on Language.
- Finally, select the language and save the changes.
Conclusion: Change Your Language on Facebook
So, these are the ways by which you can change the language on your Facebook account. We hope the article helped you in changing it from the Facebook mobile app or from the website.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
If you are not using the mobile app of Facebook but want to change the language, you can do it. To do so, open facebook.com on a browser >> Log in to your account >> Click on the three-line icon next to the notifications icon >> Tap on Language >> Choose your preferred language and Save the Settings.
You can easily change the translation settings for your account. To do so, open facebook.com on a web browser >> Go to Settings & Privacy >> Tap on Settings >> Choose Language & Region >> Change the Language and Save Changes.
You can easily change the language back to English from the Settings. Follow the steps to change it on your Android, iPhone, and on PC.
You May Also Like:
How to Restore Deleted Posts on Facebook?
How to Lock Your Facebook Profile?