Customize Subtitles or Captions on Amazon, How to Change Subtitle Color on Amazon Prime Video, Prime Videos Color Changing Subtitles –
Subtitles are the captions displayed on the screen that translate or transcribe the dialogue or narrative. It helps deaf or hard-of-hearing viewers and viewers who speak another language while watching content.
Many times, while watching shows on Amazon Prime Video, we want to change the colors of the subtitles. I also wanted to change the color, and later I changed it easily.
So, if you are also one of those who want to change subtitle color on Amazon Prime Video, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to customize the color of subtitles.
How to Customize Subtitle Colors on Amazon Prime Videos?
In this article, we have listed the step-by-step guide to changing subtitle color in Amazon Prime Videos on your desktop and mobile. Read on to check all the methods one by one.
On Desktop or Laptop
If you are using the Amazon Prime video through its app on your Windows or macOS device, you can easily change the color of the subtitles. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app on your system.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Once logged in, tap on your profile name on the top-right side and click on Account & Settings from the given options.
- Here, tap on the Subtitles section.
- Now, you will see different Subtitle Presets.
- Under Your Presets, tap on the Subtitle Preset you want to customize and then click on the Edit button.
- Here, select the color, size, opacity, and font type of the subtitles.
- Once you are done with editing, click on the Save button at the bottom to apply these changes.
If you are using an Android phone with Amazon Prime Videos installed on it, and want to change the subtitles colors in it. Here’s how you can change it.
- Open the Prime Video App on your device.
- Play a movie or video by tapping on it.
- Once it starts playing, pause the video and click on the Subtitle icon at the top before the three-dots icon.
- Choose the subtitle language and click on Subtitle Settings.
- Now, change the color and size of the subtitles from the given options. Here, the color options are very limited.
Done, you have successfully changed the color of the subtitles on Amazon Prime Video.
On iPhone or iPad
iPhones and iPads have a built-in feature by which you can change the color of subtitles for all the streaming services and apps. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Scroll down and click on Accessibility.
- Under the Hearing section, choose Subtitles & Captioning.
- Click on Style from the given options and select Create New Style to create your customized style.
- To change the color of captions, click on Text Highlight under the Advanced section then select a color.
- Finally, go back and save the settings.
Done, you have successfully changed the color of the subtitle. Now, these settings will be applied to all the streaming apps and services like Amazon Prime Videos, Netflix, etc.
Conclusion: Change Subtitle Color on Amazon Prime Video
So, these are the ways to customize and change the subtitle color on Amazon Prime Video. The colors on the Android app are very limited while you will get a variety of options on iPhone or iPad. We hope the article helped you to do so.
You can easily change the color. To do so on your desktop or laptop, Go to your Amazon Video Account & Settings option. Select the Subtitles Presets and tap on the Edit button to configure your presets. Now, change the text color, style, size, and more of the subtitles.