Wondering How to Change Photo Order in the Instagram Carousel After Posting or Publishing, How to Rearrange Photos in an Instagram Carousel, Rearrange Instagram photo carousels after posting, Change the order of photos in an Instagram album –
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social media service owned by Meta Platforms. The platform allows users to post photos, videos, and stories, and send messages to other users. It also has an option where users can upload multiple photos as a carousel or album.
Many times, after uploading a carousel or album, users want to change the order of the images in order to rearrange them. We also wanted the same thing but don’t wanna re-upload, hopefully, we were able to do it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to rearrange the order of the photos in an Instagram album, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Change Photo Order in Instagram Carousel?
Instagram introduced the option to edit an Instagram album or carousel back in November 2021.
However, there is no direct way to re-arrange photos in a carousel but there is a workaround by which you can keep all your photos in an album with a different order.
In this article, we have added the steps by which you can change the order of photos in a carousel.
Re-arrange Instagram Carousel
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Head over to the post whose order you want to change.
3. Click on the three-dots icon at the top-right side of the post and tap Edit from the appeared menu.
4. Decide which photo you want as the cover and delete all the photos before it by tapping on the trash or delete icon at the top-left side of the photo and confirm it by tapping on Delete. Here, make sure that your carousel must have at least two pictures in it.
5. After deleting all the photos before the cover picture and tap Done at the top-right side of the screen.
6. Now you have to restore the photos in the order you want them to be in the carousel. To do so, close the Instagram app.
7. Open the app again and tap on your profile picture icon at the bottom-right side to open your profile feed.
8. Click on the three-lines or hamburger menu at the top-right side and select Your Activity.
9. On the next screen, tap on Recently Deleted.
10. Tap on the photo in the order you want it to show up first in your carousel as each picture you restore will be restored at the end of the carousel.
11. After tapping on the photo, click on the three-dots icon at the top-right side then tap on Restore and confirm it by tapping on Restore.
12. Repeat the steps for all the photos you want to add at the end of the carousel.
So, these are the steps by which you can change photo order in an Instagram carousel or album. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: