Change Lost Mobile Number in Paytm, Change Registered Mobile Number in Paytm without OTP, How to Change Paytm Registered Mobile Number if you lost your Old number, Change Paytm Registered Mobile Number if you have Old number –
Paytm is a popular and widely uses digital payment platform owned by One97 Communications. It allows users to transfer money, pay bills, recharge mobile phones, and many other things.
However, some users want to change their registered mobile number in their Paytm account. Hopefully, you can add a new mobile number whether you have your old number or not.
So, if you are also one of those who want to change your registered Paytm number. Read the article till the end as we have listed the step-by-step guide to do it.
How to Change PayTM Registered Mobile Number?
You can easily change your current mobile number to the new one through the Paytm app. There are many reasons why a user wants to update their mobile, maybe he/she got a new number or maybe he/she forgot their current number.
So, whatever the reason, here is the step-by-step procedure by which you can change your number.
If you have Old Mobile Number
You can easily change your registered mobile number from the account settings if you have access to your old mobile number. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Paytm application on your device.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the top left side.
- Again, click on your profile picture at the top to open your account details.
- You can also open your account details by visiting: Your Accounts >> Account Details.
- Click on the Update next to your Phone number.
- Now, you will see a popup message.
- Click on the Confirm & Proceed to continue.
- Now, you will receive a OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Proceed button.
- Here, enter your new mobile number and then click Proceed.
- Now, you will receive a OTP on your new number.
- Enter the OTP sent on your new mobile and click Proceed.
Done, you have successfully changed your mobile number on your Paytm account.
If you don’t have Old mobile number
You can also change your registered mobile number if you don’t have access to your Old mobile number. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Paytm app on your device.
- Click on your profile icon at the top left side.
- Scroll down, and click on the 24×7 Help & Support.
- Under Choose a service you need help with option, click on View All Services.
- Scroll down, and click on Profile Settings.
- Now, click on Chat with us option.
- Choose I want to transfer KYC from old number to new number from the given options.
- Now, it will ask you Do You have access to your old number?, select No.
- It will then ask you to Enter your old mobile number on which KYC is completed.
- Here, enter your old mobile number registered with Paytm.
- Now, Paytm will ask you to Upload your KYC document you submitted at the time of KYC completion on old number.
- Here, upload your KYC document from file manager or take a photo.
- Now, click a selfie capturing KYC document and your face.
- Finally, enter your new mobile number which you want to register.
- Paytm will update your new number within 24 to 48 hours.
Kindly note that updating your mobile number will perform the following actions on your account.
- Delete your UPI ID.
- Delink your Bank accounts.
- Delink your Paytm wallet from other apps.
However, Your Paytm wallet along with your existing wallet balance will be linked to the updated mobile number.
Conclusion: Change Paytm Registered Mobile Number
So, these are the ways to change your Paytm Registered mobile number. We hope the article helps you in adding a new mobile number to your account.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.