Change Location or Region of Apple ID account on Your Apple iPhone, How can I Update the Region on my Phone, Update Apple ID country or region –
iPhone users are increasing day by day because of Apple’s quality products. Owning an iPhone become a trend nowadays as users are ignoring its expenses compared to its features and quality.
Apple devices are connected to an Apple ID that has a Country selected. Wish to change location or region on your Apple iPhone? Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are one of those who want to change location on your Apple iPhone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Change Location or Region on Your Apple iPhone?
Based on the location or region selected on the Apple ID account, Apple will show the services that are made to the user.
If you want to access some services which are not available in your region or if you have moved to that location, you may need to update the location in your Apple ID.
Change Region on Apple iPhone
Follow the below steps to update your region of the Apple ID account on your Apple iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Click on your name at the top of the screen to open the Apple ID settings.
- Here, you will see Media & Purchases, tap on it.
- Tap on View Account from the menu.
- Sign in to your Apple account using the login credentials if asked.
- On the Account page, click on Country/Region.
- Click on Change Country or Region.
- Select any country from the list.
- Review the Terms & Conditions and tap on Agree then confirm it by tapping on Agree.
- Finally, select a payment method then add the new payment method, and tap on the Next button.
Done, you have successfully updated or changed the region on your Apple iPhone.
Note: You will not be able to change the region if you have a balance on your Apple ID. You will need to spend all the amount before changing the region and make sure to cancel all the subscriptions.
So, these are the steps to update the region of the Apple ID account. We hope the article helped you in changing the location on your Apple iPhone.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
How to Bypass Captchas on Your iPhone?
How to Enable Developer Mode on iPhone running on iOS 16?