Do you want to change the language on your iPhone or iPad? If so, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added a step-by-step guide on how you can change the language on your Apple device.
How To Change Language on Your iPhone?
There can be many reasons why you would want to change the language on your device. Whatever the reason, changing the language on an iOS device is easy. However, note that if you change the language on your phone, it will change everything it can to the selected language. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you easily change the language on your iOS device.
Change Your Language
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Click on General under settings.
3. On the next screen, click on Language & Region.
4. Tap on Add Language then search and add any language which you want to set.
5. Once you tap on a language, select if you would like to use it as your primary language.
6. After making it your primary language, your phone will be switched to that language.
7. If you have already added many languages and want to choose from them under the Language & Region settings then drag the language to the tap and click on the Continue button to make it your primary language.
So, these are the steps by which you can change the language on your Apple iPhone or iPad. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: