Windows 11 allows users to switch between keyboard languages through a keyboard shortcut. However, many users don’t remember the default shortcut for doing so and in this read, you will learn how to change the keyboard language shortcut in Windows 11.
How to Change Keyboard Language Shortcut in Windows 11?
Windows 11 operating system has several customization options, and one of them is the ability to change the keyboard language that enables users to install additional keyboard languages to type in the language the user wants or is comfortable with.
Many users are not use-to or comfortable with the default keyboard shortcut to change the keyboard language in Windows 11 operating system which is pre-set to Windows + Spacebar key and Left Alt + Shift keys.
In this article, we have added the steps by which you can change the language shortcut in Windows 11.
Change Keyboard Languages Shortcut
1. Press the Windows + I key to open the Settings app.
2. Tap on Times & Language from the appeared menu options.
3. On the next screen, tap on Advanced Keyboard Settings then tap on Input Language hotkeys.
4. Now, select the Between Input Language and choose Change Key Sequence.
5. Finally, choose the keyboard shortcut under Switch Input Language and tap OK.
So, these are the steps by which you can change the keyboard language shortcut in Windows 11 PC. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: