My Google account photo change, how to remove Google account profile picture in mobile, Remove Google Pay profile picture, How to Change or Remove Google Account Profile Photo –
A Google Account is a user account required for access, authentication, and authorization to certain online Google services including Gmail, YouTube, YouTube, Google Maps, and more.
When we use all these services, our Google profile photo remains the same as they are connected with our Google account. However, if you don’t want to show your profile picture to others or want to update or remove your profile picture on your account, you can easily do it.
So, if you are one of those who want to change your old profile picture or want to delete it, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the step-by-step process for doing so on your Android and iOS devices as well as on your PC.
How to Remove or Change Google Account Profile Photo?
Many people randomly added pictures to their Google account while creating it. However, after a period of time, they either want to change or remove it from their account. In this article, we have listed all the steps to delete or change your Google account profile photo.
You can easily change or remove your Google account profile photo on your computer through a web browser no matter if you are using Windows, Mac, or any other OS. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Visit accounts myaccount.google.com and log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on the Personal Info placed on the left sidebar.
- Here, scroll down and tap on Go to About Me.
- You will see a Profile Picture option, click on it.
- Alternatively, you can open it by clicking on your profile on the top-right side and then tapping on the Camera icon placed on your profile photo.
- Here, you will see two options Remove and Change.
- Click on Remove if you want to delete your profile picture but if you want to change it, tap on Change.
- If you have chosen Change, you need to select a new profile picture and then click on save to save the changes you have done.
Done, you have successfully removed or changed the picture of your Google account. These changes will apply to all the Google services like Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.
Removing or changing your Google account profile picture is also very easy for Android users. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Gmail App on your Android device.
- Click on your profile at the top of the screen.
- Select the account for which you want to change or remove it.
- Tap on Manage your Google Account.
- Now, click on your profile picture at the top.
- Click on Remove if you want to remove it.
- Tap Change if your want to add a new profile photo.
- Select a new profile photo from Illustrations, Google Photos, or Device Photos.
- Finally, click Save as a profile picture to save the changes.
Done, you have changed or removed the profile picture on your Google Account.
If you are using an iOS device, you can easily change or remove your profile photo. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Gmail app on your iOS device.
- Click on your profile at the top corner.
- Tap on the camera icon placed below your profile photo.
- Here, you will also see two options: Remove and Change.
- Click on Remove if you want to delete your profile picture.
- Tap Change if you want to add a new profile photo to your account.
- Now, take a photo or choose from photos.
- Finally, click on save to apply these changes.
Conclusion: Remove or Change Google Account Profile Photo
So, these are the ways by which you can change or delete your Google account profile picture on your PC, Android, and iOS device. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You can easily change your Google account profile picture on your mobile phone. To do so, open Gmail on your device > Click on your profile at the top > Tap on the camera icon placed below your profile picture > Click Change and select the photo and finally click Save.