Wondering How to Change Crosshair in Overwatch 2, How to get a custom crosshair on Blizzard Entertainment’s Overwatch game, How to change your reticle in the game –
Overwatch 2 is a first-person free-to-play shooter game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. The game comes with many new features and improvements over its previous version.
Many users want to change the reticle in the game but don’t know the steps to do so. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to change crosshair in the Overwatch 2 game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Change Crosshair in Overwatch 2?
Many users wish to change their reticle’s size, color, crosshair length, and opacity. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can change your crosshair in Overwatch 2 game.
Change Your Reticle
1. Open the Overwatch 2 game on your PC.
2. Press the Esc key on your keyboard to open the menu.
3. Tap on Options from the given options.
4. Select Controls and choose General from the sidebar.
5. Expand the Advanced section under Reticle.
6. Under the Advanced Reticle, you can change the following settings:
- Toggle ON or OFF to Show Accuracy.
- Customize the Color of your Reticle.
- Adjust the Thickness of the Circle and Crosshair.
- Adjust the Center Gap of the Circle and Crosshair.
- Move the slider to adjust the Opacity of the Circle and Crosshair.
- Adjust the Outline Opacity of your Reticle.
- Change the Dot Size of the Dot Reticle and Dot in other Reticle Types.
- Adjust Dot Opacity by moving the slider.
- Toggle ON or OFF for Scale With Resolution.
7. Once you are done, press Esc to save the settings.
So, these are the steps by which you can change Crosshair in the Overwatch 2 game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: