Just like other social media platforms, WhatsApp also allows users to add, update, and change their profile pictures on the instant messaging service. Do you want to change your DP (Display Picture) aka Profile Photo on WhatsApp? If so, in this read, you will learn how you can change and update Your profile picture on WhatsApp. You can also hide your WhatsApp profile picture from some specific contacts.
How to Change and Update Your Profile Picture on WhatsApp?
There are many instances when we wish to update our display picture on the platform. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can do it from your PC and Mobile.
1. Open WhatsApp Web on your PC.
2. Log in to your account if you have not already.
3. Click on your profile picture icon at the top-left corner.
4. Tap on the enlarged profile picture and select Upload Photo from the appeared menu.
5. Choose a photo from your computer which you want to set and click on Open.
6. Adjust your photo as per your choice and tap on the checkmark button to update your profile photo.
1. Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
2. Go to Settings (on Android, click on the three-dots icon and select Settings).
3. Tap on your profile at the top.
4. On the next screen, tap on the camera icon and click on Gallery.
5. Find and select a photo from your gallery that you want to set as your DP and adjust it then tap on the Done button to update.
Conclusion: Update Your Profile Picture on WhatsApp
So, these are the steps by which you can change and update your Display Picture on WhatsApp. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: