Wondering how to Change 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat, How do I Change Bitmoji Selfie, What does Edit Avatar do on Bitmoji, What does Change Outfit do –
Snapchat is a popular instant messaging app and service. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the world.
Your Snapchat profile features your Bitmoji Avatar (aka 3D Bitmoji). Users can customize their avatar by tapping it or pulling down their profile card. However, many times users want to change their Bitmoji. Hopefully, you can easily remove or change it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to remove or change the 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Change 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat?
Removing or Changing a Bitmoji Avatar on Snapchat is very simple. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can do it easily.
- Open the Snapchat app on an Android or iPhone.
- Click on your Bitmoji on the top-left side.
- Tap on the Settings or gear icon at the top.
- Select Bitmoji and click on Unlink My Bitmoji.
- Confirm it by tapping on Unlink.
Done, you have successfully removed your 3D Bitmoji from your Snapchat account.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Click on your Bitmoji avatar on the top left side.
- Tap on your Bitmoji.
- Now, you will see options to edit the Bitmoji.
- After making all the changes, click on the Save button.
Done, you have successfully changed the Bitmoji on your Snapchat account.
Conclusion: Change 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat
So, these are the ways by which you can remove or update your 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat. We hope the article helped you in updating or deleting Bitmoji.
When you choose to Change Outfit, it will change the outfit of your 3D Bitmoji.
To change 3D Bitmoji Selfie, open the Snapchat app >> Click on your Bitmoji at the top top-left side >> Tap on Bitmoji >> Click on Change Selfie >> Finally, click on Save to apply changes.
When you select Edit Avatar, it will change your haircut, eye color, physique type, and others.