How to Cancel Subscriptions on Amazon Prime Video, Cancel Prime Video Channels on iPhone or Android app, How to Cancel Premium Channels Subscription on Prime Video –
Amazon Prime Video (also known as Prime Video) is a popular video-on-demand streaming service offered by Amazon. The service also provides users an option to add various premium channels like HBO, Discovery+, and others without having to download individual apps.
However, many times, users don’t want to pay extra for these channels’ subscriptions but they don’t know how to cancel them. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to cancel your premium channels subscription on Prime Video, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Cancel Premium Channels Subscription on Prime Video?
If you are paying extra for the premium channels that are available for Prime members to add and wanted to cancel them, then you are in the right place. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can cancel premium channel subscriptions on Prime Video.
If you are browsing the Prime Video from your computer, here’s how you can cancel the premium subscription.
- Open the Prime Video website in a web browser.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top-right side and choose Account & Settings.
- On the Account & Settings page, tap on the Channels section and you will see a list of all the channels you have subscribed to.
- Click on Cancel Channel next to the channel to cancel it.
On Mobile App
If you are using the mobile app of Amazon Prime Video, follow the below steps to cancel it.
- Open the Prime Video app on your device.
- Click on My Stuff next to the search icon.
- Tap on the Settings (or gear icon).
- Tap on Manage your Prime Video Channels and sign in with your account if prompted.
- Click on your subscribed channels and confirm to cancel them.
Conclusion: Cancel Premium Channels Subscription on Prime Video
So, these are the steps by which you can cancel your premium channel subscription on Prime Video. We hope the article helped you in canceling the channels from your mobile or PC.
You can easily cancel the channels from the Account’s Settings. To do so, head over to the Settings, and under channels, click on Cancel next to the channel’s name.
Yes, you can access and view the content on premium channels till the expiration date of your current channel subscription. After that, you will have to subscribe to the channel again to continue watching it.
No, Amazon does not provide any refunds after canceling a channel. However, you can watch the channel until the expiration date.
No, to add/access/view premium channels on the platform, you must have an Amazon Prime membership.
Unlike the Amazon Prime membership, you will have to manually renew the premium channel subscription to continue watching it.