How to Delete everything on Facebook, delete all Facebook Posts on Android or iPhone, how to delete Facebook posts all at once on PC or Mobile, Remove All Post in Facebook in one click, Trash Facebook Posts Permanently, How to Bulk Delete Posts on Facebook –
Facebook is one of the popular social media platforms with millions of active users around the world. Users keep sharing posts on the platform from time to time.
However, many people share a lot of posts on Facebook that they want to remove now but don’t know how to delete multiple posts on the platform, don’t worry, we are here to guide you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to bulk delete posts on Facebook, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Delete Multiple Posts at Once on Facebook?
In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can delete multiple posts on Facebook at once.
On a Web Browser
Deleting multiple posts using a web browser is very easy on your PC. However, you can select a maximum of 50 posts at a time. Here’s how you can delete posts in bulk on Facebook.
- Open a web browser and visit facebook.com
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on your name or profile icon at the top right side to go to your profile.
- Tap on Manage Posts in the post composer screen.
- Click on Filters and choose the specific year, privacy levels, tagged filters, and who created the post then tap on Done.
- Select the square checkbox placed at the top-right side of the post you want to delete. Here, you can select a maximum of 50 posts at a time.
- After selecting all the posts you want to delete, click on Next.
- Finally, click on Delete Posts and then tap Done.
Done, you have successfully deleted multiple posts at once on Facebook using a web browser on your PC.
On Facebook App
If you are using Facebook on its mobile app, here’s how you can bulk delete Posts on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook App on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the three-lines or hamburger menu next to the notifications icon.
- Now, click on See Your Profile or View Your Profile at the top.
- Tap on the three-dots icon next to your profile picture and select Activity Log.
- Click on Manage Your Posts at the top and choose Your Posts.
- Select the checkbox next to the post you want to delete. Here, you can also use Filters to filter the content based on Categories, Dates, and People.
- After selecting the posts, click on Recycle Bin or Trash to delete the content.
Conclusion: Delete Posts in Bulk on Facebook
So, these are the ways by which you can delete multiple posts at once on Facebook. We hope the article helped you in removing your old posts on your mobile and PC.
Yes, you can delete multiple posts at once on your mobile and PC. To do so, follow the steps mentioned here.
If you are not able to delete some posts on Facebook then you need to remove them individually. To do so, find the post on your timeline, click on three dots and choose Delete to remove it.
To delete multiple posts at once using a web browser on your PC, navigate to visit Facebook.com >> Manage Posts >> Select the Posts you want to remove >> Delete to remove them.