Book an Uber Ride from WhatsApp, How to Book Uber Cab Ride Via WhatsApp, How to Book Uber on WhatsApp Chat, Book Uber Cab on WhatsApp Chatbot, How to Book Uber Cab Through WhatsApp on your Smartphone –
Uber has expanded its services in India and launched a new service that allows users to book an Uber ride on WhatsApp through Uber’s official chatbot. Using this feature, users can book a ride through WhatsApp without installing the Uber app on their smartphone.
Uber’s WhatsApp chatbot offers everything just like they offer on their application. In the chatbot, users can book a ride, track the location, can find the driver’s details, and even cancel a trip using the chatbot.
If you want to know how you can book an Uber Cab ride on WhatsApp through Uber’s official chatbox. Read the article till the end, we have added full steps by which you can do it.
Book Uber Cab Through WhatsApp on your device
The Uber Cab ride-booking through WhatsApp is available for both new and old users. Users can book an Uber Cab or Auto easily using the chatbot. Below is the step-by-step processor for booking rides.
- Send ‘Hi’ to +91-72920-00002 on WhatsApp or click this link and select open with WhatsApp then send Hi to the chat.
- After sending Hi to chatbot, you will receive an OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the chatbot.
- It will now ask you to enter your pickup location.
- Select your location using the maps feature or click on Share Live location.
- Confirm your pickup location with given options.
- Now, enter your destination location of your ride.
- Confirm your dropoff location too with given options.
- Now, confirm this ride with the options (you can also cancel or change it).
- It will then show you fare and estimated time of arrival.
- Choose your preferred ride option from the given once.
- Now, Uber will share ride detials with you including the driver’s information and vehicle number.
Done, your ride will be successfully booked via Uber’s WhatsApp chatbot. You can also cancel this ride or get emergency help from Uber from the given options.
Note: The service is being rolled out first on Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, and it will be expanded to other Indian cities soon. Currently, booking a cab ride through the WhatsApp chatbot is only available in the English language but it will soon be expanded to other Indian languages.
Uber’s customers will also get all the safety features and insurance they get while booking their Cab ride on the official Uber application.
However, there are some limitations like the payment method is currently cash only. But Uber said that they will expand this service and add more payment methods soon.
Q. How do I call Uber for a ride without the app?
You can now book a Uber ride through the WhatsApp chatbot. It means you can call Uber for a ride without the app. The process to book a ride through WhatsApp is very simple.
Q. What is the WhatsApp number to book Uber?
You can easily book an Uber ride on WhatsApp by sending Hi message. You need to send a Hi message to +91-72920-00002. Further, you have to reply to them to book your ride easily.
So, using this way you can Book an Uber Cab on WhatsApp chatbot easily. If you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.