Best Watermark app for iPhone, Add Watermark easily on iOS or iPadOS, How to Add Logo to Photos or Images on iPhone, How to Add Watermark to Photos on iPhone or iPad, Watermark photos on iPhone –
In the era of the Internet, sharing photos on social media platforms become a common thing. It’s very simple to share media files whether you have an Android device or an iOS device.
However, people re-share uploaded photos without giving credit to the owner. But if you don’t want someone else to re-share your photos or images without giving credit, you can add a watermark to them before sharing them online.
So, if you are an iPhone or iPad user and want to add a watermark to photos, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to add watermark to pictures easily.
How to Add Watermark to Photos on iPhone or iPad?
We have listed the ways to add a watermark to Photos on your iPhone or iPad. These methods are very easy and take less than a minute to add a watermark.
Using these methods, you don’t have to go through the long process of adding a watermark through image editors like Photoshop or Lightroom. Instead of that, you can easily do it using the built-in editor of your iPhone or you can use simple editing apps like Canva.
Follow the steps mentioned below to add a watermark to your Photos or Images.
Using Built-in Photo editor
The iPhone or iPad has a built-in photo editor by which you can add watermarks to your photos or images. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Photo which you want to edit.
- Once opened, click on the Edit button on the top-right side.
- Click on the small pencil-like icon at the top-right side.
- Now, click on the plus (+) icon at the bottom right side and tap on Text.
- Tap on the text box and select the position of your choice. You can adjust the size of the text by dragging the corners.
- Once set, double-click on the Text option to add your text. Further, if you want to change the color of the text, you can do it from the bottom options.
- Alternatively, you can also add a signature as a watermark. but then you will not be able to change colors in it.
- Once you are done with editing, click on the Done button to save the changes.
Done, you have successfully added a watermark in your photos or images.
Using a Third-party Photo Editor
There are so many third-party editors like Canva, Snapseed, and Picsart that lets you add watermark to photos on your iPhone or iPad. Using these editors, you can use a single watermark for multiple images.
Here’s how you can add a watermark on Canva.
- Open the Canva app or visit canva.com
- Click on the Plus (+) icon and select Edit photo.
- Choose the photo from your device and click Create on the top.
- Now, click on the Plus icon at the bottom and upload the watermark image or click on Text to add a watermark to your image.
- After adding it, adjust the settings as per your preference and save the image on your device.
Done, you have successfully added a watermark using Canva. You can also add a watermark through the Snapseed app. Here’s how you can add a watermark using the Snapseed application.
- Download the Snapseed app from App Store.
- Open the app and click on the Plus icon to open a new image in which you want to add a watermark.
- Click on the Tools at the bottom then scroll down and select Double Exposure. You can also select Text if you want to add a text watermark in your image.
- Tap on the image with the plus sign (Open Image option) at the bottom and choose the watermark image. Pinch on the screen to resize the watermark and adjust it.
- Now, click on the three-cards icon (Style option) next to the image icon at the bottom and select Lighten from the given options.
- Click on the Opacity icon next to the Style option and adjust the opacity as per your preference.
- Once done, click on the tick icon at the bottom and export the image.
Done, you have successfully added a watermark on your image using Snapseed editor.
Conclusion: Add Watermark to Photos on iPhone
So, these are all the ways by which you can add a watermark (either it’s an image or text) to a photo on your iPhone or iPad.
We hope the article helps you in adding a watermark to your pictures. Further, you can also use any other third-party photo editor to add a watermark.