Instagram is a popular photo and video-sharing social media service owned by Meta which allows users to post photos, videos, and stories on the platform. It also has an Alt text option which describes the images in a post using the text. Do you want to add Alt text on a new post or want to change the alt text on an existing post in the platform? If so, in this read, you will learn how to add or change alt text on an Instagram post.
How to Add or Change Alt Text on an Instagram Post?
There are many instances when we want to add alt text on an Instagram post. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can add or change alt text on an Instagram post.
Change Alt Text on an Existing Post
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Head over to an existing post in which you want to change the Alt text.
3. Click on the three-dots icon at the top-right side of the post then tap Edit.
4. Tap on Edit alt text on the photo on the bottom-right side.
5. Change and write the alt text to the post then click on the tick mark icon at the top to save the changes.
Add Alt Text While Creating a Post
1. Create a post on Instagram and on the final window, click on Advanced settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Write alt text under the Accessibility section.
3. Add the alt text and click on the tick mark icon at the top to share the post with alt text.
So, these are the steps by which you can add or change alt text on an Instagram Post. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: