How to Add Your Own Music to Snapchat Story on Android or iPhone, Add Music to Snapchat from Spotify, How To Add Music to Your Snaps or Stories on Snapchat –
Snapchat is one of the popular instant messaging platforms. The service is mainly known for taking photos and videos to share them with other users on the platform as Snaps.
If you are creating a Snap or Story on the platform and want to add music to it but don’t know how to do it, then we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to add music to your Snaps or Stories on Snapchat, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How To Add Music to Snaps or Stories on Snapchat?
In this article, we have added the steps by which you can add music to your Snaps or Stories on Snapchat. Read on to check all the details.
Using the Snapchat Library
- Open the Snapchat App on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the musical icon in the menu.
- Alternatively, you can also record the video first or take a photo and then click on the musical icon to add music to it.
- Once you click on the musical icon, Snapchat with open the library of sound. Select or search the song you want to add.
- After choosing a song, choose the part of the song you want to use in the Story or Snap you are creating using the slider.
- Finally, record your video or photo.
- After editing the video or photo, click on the Send To button and share it either with your friends or on your story.
Record Your Custom Sound
If you are not able to find the sound of your choice in Snapchat’s library music, then you can add your custom sound on Snapchat by recording it. However, if the app detects you are recording music from a third-party source, it might block your sound due to copyright issues.
Here’s how you can add your custom sound on Snapchat.
- Open Snapchat’s Music Library on your device.
- Scroll to the top menu bar, and click on My Sounds.
- Under My Sounds, choose Create Sound.
- Start the recording by tapping on the Mic button.
- Once recorded, click on the Stop button.
- Rename your sound and turn on the toggle for Make this sound public if you want to share it with others. After doing this, click on Save Sound.
- Now, you can choose the sound you have recorded from the My Sound section.
- Add it to your video or photo, and share it with others.
Conclusion: Add Music to Your Snaps or Stories on Snapchat
So, these are the ways by which you can add music to your snaps or stories on Snapchat. We hope the article helped you in adding your sound or music from Snapchat’s library music to your snaps or stories.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
If you just want to share music from Spotify to Snapchat, open the Spotify app on your device >> Select the song you want to share >> Click on the three-dots icon >> Choose Share >> Tap on Snapchat >> Finally, post the Music on Snapchat.
How to Know if Someone Blocked you on Snapchat?
How to Reset Your Instagram Explore Feed?