Wondering how to Add Links to Facebook Story, How do you make a clickable link on Facebook, Can you share a link on Facebook Stories –
Facebook is a popular and widely used social media platform. It has millions of active users around the world.
Sharing links on Facebook Posts is very easy but many times users want to add links to Facebook Stories but they don’t know how to add them. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are one of those who want to add links to Facebook Story, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Add Links to Facebook Story?
Posting a link on Story is a bit complicated for some users. There are many ways by which you can add links to a Facebook Story. In this article, we have added some best methods to add a link to your Facebook Story.
Use a Link
You can easily add a clickable link to your Facebook story by using a custom link. However, you can use this method on a browser. Here’s how you can do it.
- First of all, copy and note down the URL you want to add to the Facebook story.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Paste this URL on the browser: facebook.com/sharer.php?u=xyz (here, replace XYZ with the URL you want to share on the story. Like if you want to share dailytechbyte.com with your story then URL will be like facebook.com/sharer.php?u=dailytechbyte.com).
- After editing the URL, click on search or hit enter to open the page.
- It will redirect you to the Facebook website (here, if you have logged in to your account, it will ask you to do so).
- Once logged in, remove the checkbox for News Feed and select the checkbox for Your Story.
- Finally, click on the Post to Facebook option to add the link.
You might have noticed that WhatsApp is now connected with Facebook which means when you post a status on WhatsApp, it gives you an option by which you can also share it on Facebook. Hence, you can use this feature to post links to Facebook Stories. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your device.
- Tap on the Status tab at the top. Click on the pencil icon to create a text status.
- Now, add the link you want to share on Facebook Story. Once added, click on the Send button to post the WhatsApp Status.
- After posting it, you will see a Share to the Facebook option, tap on it.
- It will take you to the Facebook app, and select Status.
- Finally, click on the Share Now button to add the link to your Facebook Story.
If you have linked your Instagram account with Facebook, you can easily create an Instagram story and share it on your Facebook Story. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Go to Create a Story page.
- Click on the Sticker icon at the bottom.
- Search or select Link Sticker.
- Paste the Link which you want to add to your Facebook Story.
- Once pasted, tap on the Done button.
- Click on the Next icon and select Your Story and Facebook Story.
- Finally, click on the Share button to post the story.
Conclusion: Add Links to Facebook Story
So, these are some ways by which you can easily share or add links to your Facebook Story. We hope the article helped you in adding a link to your Story.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
Yes, Facebook has an option by which you can share a clickable link on Facebook Stories. Also, you can share the link directly from other apps including WhatsApp, Instagram, and even YouTube.
To make or add a clickable link on stories, simply paste the URL on a browser: facebook.com/sharer.php?u=xyz >> Replace XYZ with the Link you want to add as a link >> Select Your Story checkbox and Post it.
You can easily share a YouTube video on your Facebook Story. To do so, Head over to the video you want to share >> Click on the Share icon >> Tap on Facebook from the given options >> Click on Post to post it on your timeline >> Go to your timeline and click on Share icon then select Share to your Story.
You May Also Like:
How to Lock Your Facebook Profile?
How to Turn Off Facebook Videos Autoplay?