Wondering how to Add Friends in the Tower of Fantasy Game, How do I accept someone’s friend request on Tower of Fantasy, and How do I see my UID on the game, How to Play with Friends, Multiplayer Guide –
Tower of Fantasy is a free-to-play open-world MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game) available for PC, iOS, and Android devices.
As it is MMORPG, hence it allows players to play together and it has an option by which users can add friends to the game.
So, if you are also one of those who want to add friends in the Tower of Fantasy game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Add Friends in Tower of Fantasy Game?
Once you add a friend to the game, you will see whether he/she is online or offline. You can play the game with your friend if you and your friend are on the same server. In this article, we have added the steps to add friends to the game.
- Open the game and log in to your account.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top-right side of the screen.
- Click on Friends from the given options.
- Here, you will see a Search & Add option, tap on it.
- Type your friend’s character name in the search bar.
- Once you find the user, click on the ‘+’ icon or Add button.
- Now, you need to wait for your friend to approve the request you have sent.
Done, you have successfully sent a friend request and the user will appear in your friend list when they accept the request.
So, these are the steps by which you can add friends in the Tower of Fantasy game. We hope the article helped you in adding a user by their character name to play games with them.
If someone has sent your friend request on the game, you can easily approve it by going to Friends >> Confirm to Add >> Approve.
To view your UID on the Tower of Fantasy game, click on the menu icon at the top right side of the screen >> Click on Settings from the given options >> Under Basic, and you will see your UID.