How to hide Likes on Instagram, Enable or Disable Instagram Likes Count, Hide or Unhide Instagram Likes Count, Enable Instagram Likes Count –
Instagram is an online photo-sharing application and social network platform that was acquired by Facebook in 2012. Most people share photos and videos on Instagram.
If you are one of them and want to hide likes on Instagram, you can do it easily using the Instagram app. Instagram recently rolled out a new feature that lets users choose if they want to hide likes.
Let’s see how to hide or unhide likes count on Instagram.
Hide Likes on Instagram
Hide Likes Count
You can access this Like count feature in your Instagram app’s Settings menu. If you use multiple profiles, you will have to repeat this process for all linked profiles in the app.
- First of all open the Instagram App.
- Tap the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the toolbar.
- Now, tap the three-line menu button in the top-right corner of the profile page.
- If you are using an iPhone, you will see a pop-up menu appear from the bottom of your screen. If you are using Android, you will see a sidebar.
- Select the Settings option.
- Now, go to the Privacy section.
- Click on the Posts option.
- Finally, toggle on the Hide Like and View Counts to turn off and disable or hide Like counts.
- Done, now you will see that Like and View counts will disappear.
If you want to enable like counts again, you can go back to Settings >> Privacy >> Posts and toggle off the Hide Like and View Counts feature.
Hide From Posts
Instagram also allows you to hide the Like count on your own post, but only on a per-post basis. Once hidden, only you will be able to see the real Like count of the post, and no one else.
- Select the post that you want to hide the Like count.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the post.
- From the pop-up menu, tap the Hide Like Count option.
- Instantly, the Like count will be disabled.
- The Like count will only be visible to you.
- To show the Like count again for a post, tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner and choose the Unhide Like Count option.
- You can also hide the Like count when you are uploading a new post.
- When you are writing the caption, tap the Advanced Settings option at the bottom of the page.
- Here, toggle on the Hide Like and View Counts on This Post option.
- Once the post is published, you will still be able to unhide the Like count using the menu.