How to hide Likes on Facebook, Enable or Disable Facebook Likes Count, Hide or Unhide Facebook Likes Count, Enable Facebook Likes Count –
Facebook had been testing a feature to hide Facebook likes count in several countries since 2019, and rolled out this feature to users. Now, user have choice whether they want to hide likes or not.
Now with the feature being rollout out globally, Facebook has decided to leave the decision with the user. If a user wants to hide the likes they can do it.
If you are one of them, and want to hide likes on Facebook, you can do it easily using the Facebook App and website. Let’s see how you can hide or unhide likes count easily using App and browser.
Hide Likes on Facebook
You can access this Like count feature in Facebook’s Settings menu. Below is the step-by-step process to Hide Likes on computer using browser.
- Open Facebook.com in your browser.
- Go to your Profile.
- Click on More from the menu bar right after videos.
- Here, select Likes option.
- Now, select three dots menu in the Likes box.
- Select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.
- Now, select a Page Category.
- In the Select Audience box, choose the level of privacy you want for the category’s like visibility.
- You can choose options including Public, Friends, Only me, and Custom.
- Select Only me for the highest privacy level.
- After selecting an option, click on Close.
- Done, You have adjusted your Page privacy settings.
Using Facebook App
You can also access this Like count feature in your Facebook app’s Settings menu. Below is the step-by-step process to Hide Likes on App.
- Update the Facebook App to latest version.
- Open the Facebook App.
- Click on three-lines menu in the upper right side.
- Scroll down, and click on Settings & Privacy.
- Now, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to News Feed Settings.
- Click on Reaction and Counts.
- Enable both the toggles (On posts from others, On your posts).