Best Alternatives of Google Photos, Google Photos Alternatives, Top Alternatives of Google Photos, Best Alternatives of Google Photos with Unlimited Storage –
Google has ended its unlimited free storage for photos and videos backed up to Google Photos from 1st June 2021. Many people have been using the Google Photos service which was offering free, unlimited photo uploads until 31st May.
But starting from 1st June, the unlimited offering is ended and you will have to manage in the 15GB allocated Google free quota only.
In such a case, it is obvious that your Photos storage will fill up more quickly and Google will ask you to buy its Google One storage plans. If you do not want to opt for that, here are some Google Photos alternatives that also offer free storage for your memories.
Google Photos Alternatives
If you are finding an alternative, here are the best Google Photos alternatives that you can consider. Below are the list for Best Alternatives of Google Photos that you can use.
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Amazon Photos
JioCloud: Best Google Photos Alternative
JioCloud is a one of the cloud storage app for all your files including photos, videos, audios, and many more. JioCloud lets you Auto Backup your content on cloud and Instantly Syncs your content across all your devices. You can also access your files with your smartphone, computer or even with your TV using JioCloud app.
- It provides you more than 50 GB of Free storage through ‘Refer & Earn’ program and promotions run time-to-time. On signup you will get 15GB Free Storgae (including 10GB for entering any valid referral code,). You can use YQK6XY referral if you don’t have any.
- It also backed up automatically to JioCloud as per your backup settings. Moreover, it also backup your contacts if you enables.
- You can share files using share link. You can also share this link to anyone even if they don’t use JioCloud.
- You can access your backed up files from anywhere, anytime using JioCloud app or website on any device.
Microsoft OneDrive is probably the best Google Photos alternatives because of its services. OneDrive offers free storage for up to 5GB. It keeps your data protected, synced, and accessible to all your devices.
OneDrive plans are also more useful as alongside the drive plans, Microsoft gives users access to a host of its other services as well.
- You can browse all your OneDrive files and shared files at one place. You can also access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online.
- It automatically uploads photos and videos to your account using backup.
- You can also open your OneDrive files in other apps including Microsoft Office apps.
- It offers a gallery view for photos and you can also search for your files and folders.
- It also allows you to share Photos, Videos, and even Files with anyone. You can also set password or expiring on shared links.
- Other features include automatic image tagging, share, move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
Plan Costs: Microsoft OneDrive Plan starts at approx Rs 130 per month for 100GB storage and goes up to Rs 650 per month for 2TB plan.
Amazon Photos offers unlimited photos storage for Prime members while the non-Prime users get 5 GB free storage for photos and videos. You will get unlimited photo storage with Prime plan.
You probably know Amazon Prime membership starts at Rs. 999 per-year but to be noted, you will get lots of other benefits too. To recall, Prime membership includes Prime Video, Free shipping, Amazon Music, etc.
- It auto saves your photos for easy backup on your phone.
- Amazon Photos backs up your photos and videos securely with Amazon Web Services.
- You can easily share photos and albums via SMS, mail, and other apps just by creating a share link.
- Moreover, you can access your photos on Fire TV, Computer, Tablets or on the Echo Show.
- Prime members can also search photos using keywords including location, date, and many more.
Plan Costs: Amazon Photos includes with the Amazon Prime membership. If a non-prime user want to use photos service only, it costs approx Rs 150 per month for 100GB.
Dropbox (Free for 30 Days on Signup)
Dropbox is one of the secure cloud storage platform that lets you upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone.
You will get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of free storage in the Signup, but keep note that this is the trail version of Dropbox Plus which is only valid till 30 days. After that, you have to upgrade to their plans.
- It automatically uploads videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage in the background.
- You can access files in your account even offline and preview different types of files.
- It offers users to easily send photos, videos and even large files by copying a link. You can also share this link to anyone even if they don’t use Dropbox.
- It can also sync files on your PC to Dropbox using computer backup. It also lets you recover older files or deleted files with file recovery.
- You can also scan documents, receipts, photos, and IDs using Dropbox mobile app and convert them into high quality PDFs, so that you can view and send them anywhere.