Google Pay Recharge Offer: Get up to ₹545 Cashback
Google Pay is back with its new offer in which they are offering a cashback of up to ₹545 on mobile recharge or bill payment.
Users will get a flat ₹45 cashback on their first payment and will get ₹20-₹500 on your third payment.
The value of each payment will be more than or equal to ₹199. Only recharge and bill payment is qualified for this cashback.
The offer is only valid with Visa Card Payments from SBI, Axis Bank, and Kotak Bank.
How to get up to ₹545 Cashback
- First of all update your Google Pay App or Download Now
[ Click Here ]
- Open GPay App and click on New Payment.
- Now select Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment Option.
- Do recharge of minimum ₹199 to win scratch card.
- Complete the recharge and you will get a scratch card on your first and third payment.
- Scratch that card and you will get ₹45 on your first payment and ₹20-₹500 on your third payment.
Note: This offer is valid till 14th March 2021
Terms & Conditions
- You can earn a maximum of 2 scratch cards during this offer.
- Offer is not valid for payments on Insurance Premiums.
- This offer is valid till 14th March 2021.
- Scratch Cards you earn will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- Cashback will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to GPay.
- Your Cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked to GPay.
- This offer is not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law.
- You can earn up to a total of ₹9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.