Remove Try Again Later Error on Instagram, Fix Instagram Try Again Later Error Message, Try Again Later Limit on Instagram, Solve Instagram Try Again Later Limit, How to Fix Try Again Later Error on Instagram –
Instagram has started restricting activities and showing a ‘Try Again Later’ error message on their accounts. The message they are sending to accounts is ‘We restrict certain activities to protect our community’ or ‘We limit how often you can do certain things on Instagram’.
If you got this message or any other type of message with the ‘Try Again Later’ popup then in this article we are going to tell you how you can solve this problem.
Many Instagram accounts have faced this error. It is also really frustrating because the ‘Tell Us’ option below the popup will also not help at all.
If you have also faced this error then stick with the article till the end and you will fix them in a very short period of time.
Why Try Again Later error on Instagram?
Wondering why did you get that ‘Try Again Later’ error in your account. So, basically, you got this error on your Instagram account because you used either a third-party app or an automation tool to follow (or unfollow) accounts.
Maybe, you have done actions like liking, commenting, and following other accounts too fast, or sometimes it may happen due to a glitch.
If you have not done all these, then the error may come because users have flagged and reported your account as abuse.
However, if you received the ‘Try Again Later’ either if you used these tricks or not, you have to go through the same steps as the others who used these tools.
Fix Try Again Later on Instagram
- After I got this error, I logged out and logged it again.
- Cleared the Instagram app’s cache data, and rebooted my device.
- I also removed the link from my profile bio.
- Also deleted the app and reinstalled it again.
- I did it two times.
Here are the three methods by which you can fix this error. Read all the steps carefully and apply them one by one.
1. Log out and Log in again
Logging out and logging in to your account can help to fix the error. However, after logging out, clear the app cache before logging in again.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to do it.
- Go to your profile and click on three lines menu.
- Here click on Settings, scroll down and select log out.
- Clear the Instagram cache data.
- To clear cache, go to app info of Instagram and then select clear cache.
- If you did not find a clear cache then delete the app and then log in.
- Now, log in again to your Instagram account.
After doing this, your error should be fixed. If this method does not work for your account, you can try the next method.
2. Change your account’s password
Changing your Instagram account’s password can also help to fix the error. When you change your password, it will sign your account out of all the third-party apps and tools.
Here’s the step-by-step for doing this.
- Go to your profile and click on the hamburger menu.
- Now, click on Settings and then select Security.
- Now, select Password, and then enter your current password.
- Make a new password and then confirm it.
- After changing your password, log in to your account.
- If you forget your password then log out of your account from the device.
- And then on the login page select Forget Password to forget it.
After changing your password or logging in again to your Instagram account, your error should be fixed. If this method does not work for you, you can try the next method.
3. Remove the link from your bio if any
Some links are prohibited on Instagram. So, if you have any links in your profile bio, you need to remove them.
Here’s how you can remove it.
- Go to your profile.
- Now click on Edit Profile.
- Remove all the links from your profile.
After removing it, the error in your account should be fixed.
Logging out of the app and changing your password are the two solutions that worked for most of the users. However, this worked for most of the users, but in my case, it does not work. So, if the above also did not work for you, follow the steps below:
- Open the Instagram App on your smartphone.
- Take a screenshot of the Try Again Later error.
- Go to your profile.
- Now, click on the three lines (or hamburger menu) placed at the top right side.
- Go to Settings and then click on Help.
- Click on Report a Problem and then select Report a Problem.
- Here’s upload the screenshot and explain your problem.
- I did the same thing, and after 4-5 hours, the error was solved in my account.
- Done, this will definitely work for you also.
How long does the Try Again Later last?
If a normal account, the error typically lasts for about 24 to 48 hours. This Try Again Error is not temporary not permanent, so it will eventually be removed from your account after some time.
However, the ‘Try again later’ error does not have an expiration date, so it is uncertain when the error will end. Some users mentioned that the error lasted for about 5 days while others mentioned that the error lasted for about 7 days before it was removed from their accounts.
Some users also reported that the error lasted for a few hours.
The duration of the error varies from account to account and the types of activities you have done on your account, so you will have to be patient and wait for it to be lifted.
But if you want to remove your error as soon as possible then read the above-mentioned carefully.
Keep Your Account Safe from Try Again Later Error on Instagram
If you want to keep your account safe from these errors or Prevent this ‘Try Again Later’ in the future on your account don’t do the following things –
- Don’t Follow/Unfollow too many accounts at a time.
- Try not to use any third-party apps or tools.
- Don’t use a programmed bot for increasing followers or likes.
- Commenting on posts very fastly (don’t comment too much).
- Liking Other’s posts fastly (don’t mass follow another post).
The main cause for these types of errors on Instagram is to do an action repeatedly. For example, if you follow a bunch of accounts consecutively, Instagram will temporarily block you from spam.
So, if you want to prevent your account from these types of errors then you have to carry out actions like a human and not a like bot. This means you have to carry out actions at slow.
These are some tips to keep your account safe from errors.
Try Again Later Error on Instagram: Conclusion
We have discussed some of the methods by which you can fix this Try Again Later error on your Instagram. Moreover, we have also discussed why this error comes and how you can keep your account safe in the future.
So, if you have any questions regarding the article, do let us know in the comments below. Further, if you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family to help them as well.
For more interesting articles and updates, Follow us on social media platforms and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.