Solve Instagram Not Opening on Google Chrome, Instagram Not working on Chrome browser, How to Fix Instagram Not Opening on Chrome Browser, Solve Instagram not working on Chrome, Fix Instagram not working on Google chrome –
Instagram is a popular photo and video-sharing social media platform owned by Meta. Most people used the mobile application to browse the services that Instagram offers.
However, some people use the platform through their PC or laptop via any browser including Google Chrome. Now, Instagram also allows users to post media from their PC or laptop.
Currently, many users are facing a problem while opening the platform through the Google Chrome browser. So, if you are also one of those who faced the same problem. We have listed the fixes by which you can solve the Instagram Not Opening problem on Chrome Browser.
Fix Instagram Not Opening on Chrome Browser
We have listed some methods by which you can fix the Instagram Not Opening problem on the Chrome browser of your Laptop or PC. Try these methods one by one and see which one will work for you. However, in most cases, the first two methods will solve the issue.
Clear Usage Data and Cache Data
Sometimes clearing usage data of any website will solve the problem. Below are the steps by which you can do it.
- Open instagram.com on your browser.
- Here, you will see a locked icon right before the Instagram URL.
- Click on the locked icon and then select Site Settings.
- Now, you will be redirected to a page with the site permission and usage data.
- Click on Clear Data and then confirm it by clicking the Clear button.
Now, check if Instagram is opening or not. If it’s not working after clearing the usage data of Instagram, clear cached data of the browser and check if it’s working or not. Here’s how you can clear cached data of Chrome.
- First of all open the chrome browser.
- Type chrome://settings/clearBrowserData in the search bar and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the clear browsing data page.
- In the advanced tab, set the time for All time (if you are facing this problem for the first day).
- Tick the checkbox for Cookies and other site data & cached images and files.
- Now, click on the Clear data option and confirm it.
- After this, close the chrome browser then open it again and see if Instgram is working or not.
Update the Browser
If your issue does not solve with the first method, you can try the second of updating the browser. Below are the steps by which you can do it.
- Open Chrome browser on your Laptop or PC.
- Click on the three-dots menu at the top right corner.
- Select Help and then go to About Google Chrome.
- Check if there is any update available for your browser.
- If it’s available, click on the install button to update the Chrome browser.
Flush DNS of your PC or Laptop
If the above two methods do not work for you, try flushing DNS as this can also help in most cases to solve the issue. Here, we have listed step by step guide to do it.
- First of all, press (Windows + R) button simultaneously.
- Here, type cmd as an administrator and click OK.
- Now, type ipconfig/flushdns as a command and enter.
- Done, after a few minutes your DNS cache will be cleared.
- Close the CMD window and open Instagram.com on your chrome browser.
Conclusion: Instagram Not Opening on Chrome
If all these methods do not work for you, try checking out extensions of your browser. Sometimes, extensions got installed in our browser and they restrict us to visit a particular website.
So, remove all the unwanted extensions and check if they will open or not. You can remove the extensions by clicking on the three-dots menu >> More Tools >> Extensions. Now disable all the extensions that you don’t use regularly.
If you are unable to open chrome after following all the methods listed above, open an alternative for the chrome-like Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or any other.
So, these are the ways by which you can Fix Instagram Not Opening Problem on Chrome Browser. We hope this helps you in fixing the issue on your Laptop or PC.
If you like the article and it helps you in fixing the issue, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.