New iPhone Apps Not downloading, iPhone Apps not downloading, Unable to download apps from the App Store, Apps will not download in iOS, How to Fix Apps Not Downloading on iPhone, Apps not loading in iOS –
iPhone is a popular smartphone made by Apple and it runs on the iOS operating system. However, your iPhone is not worth it if you are not able to download applications from the App Store that you wish to install.
Some users are facing the problem of apps not downloading or stuck during the installation. Fortunately, there are several ways to fix the issues easily.
So, if you are getting the same problem of apps not downloading on iPhone. Read the article till the end as we have listed the solutions to fix the issue.
How to Fix Apps Not Downloading on iPhone?
Fix 1: Allow App Downloads over 200MB using Mobile Data
First of all, check whether you have a stable internet connection for downloading the app or not. If you are connected to cellular data and want to download apps larger than 200MB in size, below are the steps for doing it.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click on the iTunes & App Store.
- Here, you will see App Downloads under Mobile Data.
- Click on the App Downloads and choose Always Allow.
Also, try resetting your network settings. To do so, open Settings on your device >> Click on the General >> Tap on Reset >> Select Reset Network Settings.
Fix 2: Update Your Apple ID Details
Either if you are downloading free apps or paid version of the app from the App Store, you need to have valid payment information and contact details linked to your Apple ID account. Here’s how you can add or update Apple ID details.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your name at the top.
- Now, click on the Payment & Shipping and you will see your payment information.
- Select Add payment method or Edit to add or update payment details.
Fix 3: Disable Content and Privacy Restrictions
It may be possible that there are some restrictions enabled on your iPhone. Here’s how you can turn off content and privacy restrictions on your device.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click on the Screen Time.
- Scroll down and click on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Turn off the toggle for Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enter your device passcode.
Fix 4: Sign out App Store to Fix Apps Not Downloading on iPhone
If your download stocks at a particular period of time, you need to sign out from the App Store as it cancels all the downloads which in progress. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open App Store on your device.
- Click on the profile icon at the top.
- Scroll down and click on the Sign out at the bottom.
- Now, sign in again with your Apple ID and password.
Fix 5: Restart Your Device to Fix Apps Not Downloading on iPhone
Restarting any device fixes many glitches or bugs we faced. Here’s how you can restart your iPhone.
- If you have iPhone X or newer model, Press and Hold the side button with volume button.
- If you have previous model, Press and Hold the Sleep/Wake button.
- Slide to Power Off your iPhone.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds before pressing sleep/wake button again to restart it.
Fix 6: Change Your Language to Fix Apps Not Downloading on iPhone
If your issue is not fixed with the methods, you need to change your iPhone language. Many users have reported their problem fixes after changing the language of their devices. Here’s how you can change it.
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and click on the General.
- Click on Language & Region and select iPhone Language.
- Now, choose a different language.
- Like if you selected English (United States) then choose English (Singapore) or English (Australia).
- Wait for 5 minutes and change your language back to original one.
Conclusion: Apps Not Downloading on iPhone
So, these are all the ways to fix the problem of apps not downloading on the new iPhones. We hope that this article will help you in fixing the problem that you are facing on your device.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
1 thought on “[Fixed] How to Fix Apps Not Downloading on iPhone?”