Telegram stuck on connecting android, Telegram not connecting on wifi, how to fix the Telegram connecting problem on iPhone, Telegram stuck on connecting, Telegram not working on mobile data android, Best Ways to Fix Telegram Connecting Problem –
Telegram is a popular instant messaging service available for mobile and PC. It is a widely used service and has millions of active users around the world.
These days users are getting the problem of Telegram Not Connecting and Showing the Connecting Message on their devices. It can be quite frustrating when you want to use Telegram but the “Connecting…” message continues to display at the top of the screen, don’t worry we got you covered.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the Telegram Connecting problem on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to fix it.
How to Fix Telegram Connecting Problem?
In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can fix the problem you are getting on your account. Explore all the ways to see which one works best for you.
Check Your Internet
The very first thing to solve the problem is to check if your internet connection is reliable. Your phone should be connected to reliable internet. If you are connected to a mobile network, try connecting to a stable Wi-Fi network.
Also, check if your internet is working fine and if other web pages or apps are loading properly or not. If your internet is working properly, try connecting to a different network to Fix Telegram Connecting Problem.
If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can do it.
- Visit an Internet Speed Test website.
- You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, openspeedtest.com, speed.cloudflare.com, and others.
- Open any of the websites listed above in a browser and click on Test or Start if it does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds till it finishes the speed test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Further, you can also search Check Internet Speed or Internet Speed Test in Google, and it will show a testing tool. Click on the Run Speed Test and wait for a minute to see the results.
Check Telegram Server
Before proceeding to the main fix, you should check whether the Telegram server is down or not.
You can check the status of the servers from DownDetector or IsTheServiceDown. Here’s how you can do it.
- Visit Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown in a browser on your device.
- After opening, search for Telegram and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph.
- A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that Telegram is down.
If it’s down, just wait for some time as it can take a few hours to resolve the issue. In case it’s not down, move down to the next method below.
Give Necessary Permissions
Make sure that you have given the necessary permissions to the app. Here’s how you can enable app permissions on your Android device.
- Press and hold the Telegram app icon and click on the ‘i’ icon.
- Tap on the App Permissions and enable all the necessary permissions.
- Go back, tap on Other Permissions and give all the necessary permissions.
- If you are unsure about necessary, you can enable all of them.
If you are using an iPhone, here’s how you can enable the permissions in it.
- Open the Settings App on your phone.
- Select Telegram from the settings.
- It will open the Telegram Settings.
- Enable all the necessary permissions.
Clear Cache Data to Fix Telegram Connecting Problem
Clearing Cache data fixes most of the problems a user faced on an application and it will not delete any of your personal data from the app. Here’s how you can clear the cached data of Instagram on an Android device.
- Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Manage Apps.
- Here, search for Telegram and click on it to open the App Info.
- Alternatively, you can also open the App Info from the home screen. To do so, press and hold the Telegram app icon and select the ‘i’ icon.
- On the App Info page, click Clear Data and then tap on Clear Cache (on some Android phones, you will see Manage Storage or Storage usage instead of Clear Data, so tap on it).
- Finally, restart your phone and your issue should be fixed.
However, iOS devices don’t have an option to clear the cache data. Instead of that, they have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app.
Further, you will not lose any data in this process. Here’s how you can Offload the Telegram application.
- Go to Settings >> General >> iPhone Storage and select Telegram.
- Now, tap on the Offload app option.
- Confirm it by clicking again.
- Click on the Reinstall app option.
Done, you have successfully Offloaded the Telegram app on your iOS device and it will be installed again and you will be logged in to your account. Finally, restart your device and your issue should be fixed.
Turn off Battery Saver
Some users have reported that disabling the Battery also fixes the problem they are getting on their Telegram Accounts. So, if you have enabled it, here’s how you can turn it off on your iOS devices.
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Go to Battery and turn off the toggle for Low Power Mode.
If you are an Android user, here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your phone.
- Go to Battery and then choose Battery Saver.
- Finally, turn off the toggle for Battery Saver.
Turn off Data Saver to Fix Telegram Connecting Problem
If you have enabled Data Saver on your phone, then it may be the reason why you are getting the Connecting problem on your Telegram Account. Here’s how you can disable the Data Saver on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings App and navigate to Cellular.
- Under Celluar, tap on Cellular Data and turn off the toggle for Low Data Mode.
If you are an Android user, here’s how you can disable Data Saver on your device.
- Open Settings and go to Network & Internet.
- Now, click on Data Saver and turn off the toggle for Data Saver.
Reinstall the App to Fix Telegram Connecting Problem
If none of the methods works for you, you need to reinstall the Telegram app from your phone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Uninstall or Delete the Telegram App from your device.
- Open Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for Telegram in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the application.
- Once downloaded, log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix Telegram Connecting Problem
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Telegram Connecting Problem Issue on your Android and iOS device. We hope the article helped you in fixing the problem and you should now use the Telegram without any issues.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.