Madden NFL 23 is a 2022 American football video game developed by EA Tiburon and published by Electronic Arts. Based on the National Football League, it is the thirty-fourth instalment in the Madden NFL series of video games. Are you getting the “WV-109156-2” error while playing a game on PS4 or PS5? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix the “WV-109156-2” error on Madden 23.
How to Fix “WV-109156-2” Error on Madden 23?
Many users have reported that they are facing an error stating, “Something went wrong. WV-109156-2” while trying to play the game. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the error message on the game.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good internet connection or not because if it’s low, you will get the error on the game. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can run a speed test. Follow the below steps to run a speed test to check your internet speed.
1. Visit an Internet Speed Checker website on your device.
2. You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, and others.
3. Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
4. Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes the test.
5. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Now, check whether you have a good download or upload speed. If it’s low, switch to a stable network. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Sign in to the EA website
In order to fix the issue on PS5, you need to sign in to the EA website and accept the terms and conditions then restart the game. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Go to www.ea.com then tap on your profile icon and select Sign in. You can sign in to your EA account using a PC or a mobile.
2. Select PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, or other sign-in options (depending on the platform that you’re playing the game on).
3. Accept the terms and conditions with EA.
4. After accepting, restart the game and the error should be fixed.
Change the DNS Server
1. Press the Windows key and type control panel then tap to open the Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet then tap on Network and Sharing Center.
3. Tap on your network then tap Properties.
4. Click on Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) then tap Properties.
5. Select the checkbox for Use the following DNS server addresses.
6. Enter 126.96.36.199 in the Preferred DNS server and 188.8.131.52 in the Alternate DNS server.
7. Finally, click OK and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix the “WV-109156-2” Error on Madden 23
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the “WV-109156-2” error on the Madden 23 game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: