Wondering How to Fix “Well This is Awkward” on Discord PC or Computer, 5 Ways to Fix “Well This is Awkward” on Discord Web, “Looks like Discord has crashed unexpectedly… We’ve tracked the error and will get right on it” on Discord –
Discord is a popular VoIP and instant messaging social media platform. In Discord, users have the ability to communicate with voice calls, video calls, text messages, media, and files in private chats or as part of communities called Servers.
Some users are getting, “Well, this is awkward” with the full message stating, “Looks like Discord has crashed unexpectedly… We’ve tracked the error and will get right on it.” on the web version of the service. We also faced the same issue but were able to fix it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same problem, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix “Well This is Awkward” on Discord?
There can be various reasons why you are getting the error message on your Discord account on your PC or computer. In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can fix the error.
Restart Your System
Restarting a system fixes most of the issues a user faced on their computers as it resets all the temporary and background processes. Follow the below steps to restart your Windows computer.
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Power icon at the bottom-left side.
3. On the next screen, select Restart to reboot your system.
Delete Temp Files and Discord Files
Some users have reported that deleting the temp files and discord files helps them in resolving the problem. Follow the below steps to delete temp files.
1. Press the Windows+R key to open the Run window.
2. Type temp in the search box and hit enter.
3. Select all the files and delete them.
4. Again, open the Run window by pressing the Windows+R key.
5. Type %appdata% then press OK.
6. Here, you will see a Discord folder, right-click on it and select Delete to delete it.
7. Again, open the Run window by pressing the Windows+R key at once.
8. Type %localappdata% in the search box and hit enter or press OK.
9. On the opened window, delete the Discord folder.
You can also try reinstalling the Discord app on your Windows system. Follow the below steps to uninstall and re-install Discord on your Windows PC.
1. Press the Windows+R key at once to open the Run window.
2. Type control and hit enter to open Control Panel.
3. Click on Program and Features.
4. Select Discord from the list of installed apps.
5. Finally, click on Uninstall to delete the app from your system.
6. Once deleted, open a browser on your system.
7. Visit discord.com and click on the download button to start the download.
8. Once downloaded, open the file to install it on your Windows PC.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the Discord servers are down or there are some technical issues. So, check whether Discord is down or not. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for Discord in the search box and hit enter.
3. Now, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Discord and it’s most likely down.
4. If the Discord servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for Discord to resolve the issue.
Contact Discord Support
If you getting the error for a very long then you need to contact Discord Support. Follow the below steps to contact the Discord Support Team.
1. Open a browser and visit the Discord support page and connect with them.
2. Alternatively, you can also tag Discord’s handle on Twitter.
Conclusion: Fix “Well This is Awkward” on Discord Web
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “Well This is Awkward” on Discord Web. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: