We Can not Review the Decision to disable your Facebook account, Fix We Can’t Review the decision to disable your account on Facebook, My personal account was disabled, Facebook disabled account appeal, Can’t Review Facebook account –
Many users are getting We Can’t Review the Decision to Disable Your Account on Facebook when they are trying to upload ID on the We Suspended Your Account or Your Account has been disabled on any other error.
So, if you are also facing the same problem with the message saying, “We Can’t Review the Decision to Disable Your Account. We have fewer reviewers available due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic so we can’t review the decision right now.”
Read the article till the end as we have listed the solution to fix the problem and get back to your account as soon as possible.
How to Fix We Can’t Review the Decision to Disable Your Account on Facebook?
Usually, you get the message while trying to upload your ID on the error you faced which users are getting if they do not follow Facebook Community Standards Rules.
Facebook provided a 30 days time period to disagree with the decision before they delete your account permanently. However, users are getting the message that We Can’t Review the Decision to Disable your Account while they are trying to upload their ID proof to Facebook.
Here’s how you can fix your problem.
Send an Email to Facebook Support
If you have your email address registered with your Facebook account. You can send a mail to the Facebook support team to get back your account.
- Open Email on your device.
- Click on Compose email from your registered mail.
- Send mail to all the three mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
- Now, enter the subject: My Facebook account has been disabled.
- Enter the message and send it to Facebook team.
- Message e.g.: Hello Facebook Team, I am the owner of the account linked with email (enter your email Id). You have disabled my account against Facebook community but I have not violated any of the Facebook guidelines. Please reopen my account as soon as possible. If you need any documents, I will provide you. Thankyou!
Send this composed email to the Facebook support team on all the three mails we have listed, and wait for 48-72 hours till then don’t open your account.
After 72 hours open your account, and your issue will be solved.
Fill the Form to request review
You can further fill the form to request a review from the Facebook support team.
- Login to your account on any browser.
- Open My Account was disabled page.
- You can directly visit through this URL: facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
- Enter your email or phone number linked to your account.
- Enter your full name as listed on your account.
- Upload your ID from the file manager.
- Finally, click on the Send button to send review request.
Done, your review request was submitted successfully, now wait for 48 hours. After that, your issue should be fixed.
Contact Facebook through social media
You can also contact Facebook by messaging them on different social media platforms including Twitter and Instagram.
- Open the official account of Facebook account on Twitter or Instagram.
- Direct Message them with your issue.
- Describe your issue with your registered mail id or phone number.
- Send the message to them and wait for 48 hours.
After 48 hours, your issue should be fixed and you will get your account back.
Conclusion: We Can’t Review the Decision to Disable Your Account on Facebook
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the We Can’t Review the Decision to disable your account on Facebook. We hope this helps you in getting your account back to you.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.