Warzone Mobile is a part of the next era of the Call of Duty franchise, with the highest quality Battle Royale mobile game experience. In COD: Warzone Mobile, up to 120 players will battle each other to be the last one standing. Is your game stuck on the “Logging into Activision” window? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix Warzone Mobile stuck on the “Logging in to Activision” page.
How to Fix Warzone Mobile Stuck in the “Logging in to Activision” Page?
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is developed specifically for mobile devices that feature mobile-specific events, content, and playlists. Additionally, there are in-depth customization options to support new players and professionals alike. Some users have reported on different social websites that they are able login to Activision as the page is stuck. In this article, we have added the ways to fix Warzone Mobile Stuck in the “Logging in to Activision” Page.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check your internet connectivity because if your internet speed is too low, you might face issues while trying to log in to Activision. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can run a speed test. Follow the below steps to check your internet speed.
1. Open a browser and visit an Internet Speed Checker website like fast.com, speedtest.net, etc.
2. After opening a website, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
3. Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes the test.
4. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Now, check whether you are getting a good download or upload speed. If it’s slow, switch to a stable network. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Turn ON or OFF VPN
If you are connected to a VPN (Virtual Private Network) then you need to disconnect it while if you are not connected to a VPN then you need to use the VPN in order to resolve the problem.
Hence, we suggest you, turn on or off the VPN on your phone and then try logging in to Activision and your issue should be fixed.
Update the App
You can also try updating the Warzone Mobile app as updates come with bugs/glitches fixes and improvements. Follow the below steps to update the Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile app on your phone.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
2. Search for Warzone Mobile in the search box and hit enter.
3. On the app page, click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
4. Once updated, your issue should be fixed. While, if there is no update available then you can also try re-installing the app.
Check if Gamer Server is Down
If the above method does not work then you need to wait for a few hours before trying to use the game as there are chances that it’s a technical error or glitches on the game. Follow the below steps to check if the game servers are down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website like Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown.
2. Once opened, type Call of Duty in the search box and hit enter.
3. Now, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that COD: Warzone Mobile is down.
4. If it’s down, just wait for some time as it can take a few hours for COD to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Warzone Mobile Stuck in “Logging in to Activision” Page
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Warzone Mobile Stuck in the “Logging in to Activision” Page. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: